Hotel Pricing Question

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Cleaning is cleaning but they save time by not having to dump and fill. It keeps production numbers up and they can make more per hour vs the portable. It should also dry faster which is also what a hotel would be looking for. Have you considered a 175 and bonnet?

Travis Sonderegger

Supportive Member
Name
Travis Sonderegger
Tell me about bonnets. I have my eye on a 175 that a hotel has. My father built the hotel with my grandfather and sold it a few years back to David. He was a flake and then sold it to someone else. So 3 owners. They have used it a little on the tile but it probably has 15 years on it. What would it be worth?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Cottons work the best, then combo fiber pads. The combo pads run smoother.

In general it is a very simple process, spray down your encap product and spin a wet hand wrung pad over it.
Flip the pad every 400 feet or so, its your rinse cycle so it needs flipped or changed more on soiled and less on light soils.

This would work great for most of the carpet with the exception of maybe heavily soiled entry ways.

Travis Sonderegger

Supportive Member
Name
Travis Sonderegger
I paid 100 bucks for that platinum. I am going to see if I can clean it up a little. I need to do a little research on encap stuff. With the 175 would it be beneficial to use it with a brush pad on carpet that is pretty dirty? Put prespray down and then work it in with the 175?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You have what id know as the "drive block" its what grips your pads. Don't ever use it by itself, it was not intended to be used as a brush.

Lots of good encap products out there. Most distributors have a good one, if you cant find local contact Vacaway.com or Excellentsupply.com

Vacaway even has a Free sample pack, you just pay for freight. http://vacaway.com/vaSamplePack/

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Hell no , but once you figure out what these internet scampoo makers are all about you move on.

It's all about them having some ASS SNIFFERS to promote their products on the internet.

Jimmy is not that guy.

Fook em all!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Reeko...............I like you...............just don't stand too close to me............and if people ask you if you know me.......I'd like it that you don't even speak my name.

: )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom