Hotels

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Big thing in commercial is getting a few references and more importantly working a system down, from set up to mapping out a building, where to park etc.

Most guys can never get there and give up, just use this to practice but over long term mix in some general office jobs also. IMO

Reactions: Soxpac

steve g

Name
steve garrett
back in my rainbow days I did some hotels. We never made any money at it. it really sucked. at the end of the day I was like man that was a lot of work for pretty much nothing. I am talking barely covering expenses.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Congrats, it will be a good experience for you. Where else can you get paid to learn like that.

There is not much carpet in hotel rooms and they are not that dirty. Once setup you should be able to whip in and out of them.

Lets say worse case scenario and it takes you an average of 10-minutes (it shouldn't, more like half that!) @ $8.00 x 6 =$48.00

Do you want $48.00 an hour or sit at home and post on Mikeysboard? You can learn a hell of a lot on Mikeysboard but it won't put food on the table.

I honestly think you will average closer to $90.00 an hour, not the best. However when you're just starting out it's not bad! :icon_cool:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You can't lose as long as they pay you!

Have your plan, do a good job but this is not residential. They don't buy how how clean you get them but on how cheap you can do them. They really shouldn't be dirty. Hustle and you'll be fine! :headbang:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom