Hottie!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Perfect Heat AND 3250 watts inline at 220 degrees. I guarantee this is the hottest porty on the planet. It's a biggie that makes the worrier look like a spotter machine.

026_zpsa43d0130.jpg

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Wand holder upper is the technical term I believe.:biggrin: The little heat exchangers attached to the vacs work pretty well. I have some mods to do yet.......

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
New auction item hoseless wand and here we have a wandless Porty.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
JOCnBKlJRaH9NWJorXop_southwestern-tamale-lg_zps0d76447e.jpg
Seasoned pork chunks surrounded by cornmeal and wrapped with corn husk and steam cooked. Prior to the invasion we would only see them around Christmas because they were such a chore to make. Now there are food trucks all round the city selling them everyday of the week.

Reactions: SamIam

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
My step-sisters grandma is hispanic, and she makes literally 50-60 DOZEN twice a year. She does pork and chicken. Loves me some spanish rice too.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Chicken and cheese are good, cheese and beans are good, just cheese tamales are good. Beef and cheese are good, just beef in tamale is good.

Going to get some tamales right now.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Why do your people make them at Christmas???
I don't make shit, I eat them. :winky:

I'm not sure why they were more popular around the holidays but I assume because it takes so much work to make them that they only do it once a year or for special occasions. I remember going to El Paso as a teen and at the Juarez Mercado a lady was selling them 12-for a dollar. I bought a dozen ate them and was sick all night. :redface:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I don't make shit, I eat them. :winky:

I'm not sure why they were more popular around the holidays but I assume because it takes so much work to make them that they only do it once a year or for special occasions. I remember going to El Paso as a teen and at the Juarez Mercado a lady was selling them 12-for a dollar. I bought a dozen ate them and was sick all night. :redface:

I hope it was worth it ....
cleaning-the-bathroom.gif

Reactions: Desk Jockey

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
We had a 'tamale lady' that came by once a month in a beat up old car, we bought a dozen a month. Wow they were good..... Anyway, after about two years she came by with our usual order, but this time she was driving a brand new Escalade. We never saw her again. Must be a lucrative business. ....

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I worked in a warehouse and there was a tamale guy that would come by at lunch. If you knew the password you could buy more than tamales.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
is that the vac-booster from Steambrite? called the Octavac or something.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Next up.....Then I can suck dust off of the moon

Universal20Vacuum20Booster_zpsb0d8c03f.jpg

I had one of those on my first setup...................

View attachment 5181

It performed as advertised, and kept performance levels very acceptable at 100+ feet.

Mine came with a nice Domel 3-stage vac that seemed to last forever.

Even after I changed my setup, I always kept it on the van in case one of my vacs sh*t the bed while in the middle of a job, as I learned once that I could slap it right on top and finish the job instead of having to open her up and attempt a vac swap while in the field.

At 450 bucks, one can certainly save some coin and wire up a naked motor themselves for half the price, but even though it looks like you can strain a couple of pounds of Rigatoni through it, it does look a little more professional, and it is put together well.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I had one of those on my first setup...................

View attachment 5181

It performed as advertised, and kept performance levels very acceptable at 100+ feet.

Mine came with a nice Domel 3-stage vac that seemed to last forever.

Even after I changed my setup, I always kept it on the van in case one of my vacs sh*t the bed while in the middle of a job, as I learned once that I could slap it right on top and finish the job instead of having to open her up and attempt a vac swap while in the field.

At 450 bucks, one can certainly save some coin and wire up a naked motor themselves for half the price, but even though it looks like you can strain a couple of pounds of Rigatoni through it, it does look a little more professional, and it is put together well.

I like a cheese ravioli ,hard smoked sockeye salmon, lobster and spot prawns in a nice rose' sauce please :biggrin:. Mediterranean gardens restaurant.... drool.....

I put 3 three stage Domels in my Recoil, Damn it ran WAY too hot, but the suction was amazing. Looking forward to seeing what i can do pimping this baby out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom