hourly totals for a two man crew

Cameron1

We hear a lot about hourly totals for o/o 's. What would be/ or is your average for a two man crew. What is your hourly rate from clock in to clock out....... we are talking total man hours.

Now, what about the same two man crew, but just the average while actually on the job.

Ours works out to be 159 to 200 on the job, but drops to 70 - 85 for the total day. In other words, take the total man hours divided by total sales.

Name
Jesse
On residential jobs with a 2 man crew we need to make $180hr at the job site to meet our goals. It ends up being $100-$250hr but we average $170ish. We measure all our jobs wall to wall and the techs fill out a info form about the job, I get the time on the job from our gps tracker. The total cost of my operation including everything I can think of averages out to $130hr on the job site.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
steve right there with ya about same numbers as you
i use 1 man crew mostly but on busy days we double up.
using techs wife to help him been workin out really good
she can vac and be a go-fer helps him out alot.
and other days i help
we can do 1000 bucks in 8-10 hours most of the time.When i'm there

mitch2810

Hi Jess would you be willing to let us have a copy of the form your techs fill in?
Phil
Out Of Character said:
On residential jobs with a 2 man crew we need to make $180hr at the job site to meet our goals. It ends up being $100-$250hr but we average $170ish. We measure all our jobs wall to wall and the techs fill out a info form about the job, I get the time on the job from our gps tracker. The total cost of my operation including everything I can think of averages out to $130hr on the job site.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
our totals on job are around 200-250 but if you average out the complete days it works out to about 160-200 depending how far we have to drive and how big or small the job or jobs are.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom