how 2 get commercial contracts?

KOOSER55

Im curious on the way that some of you get the jobs. Do you just go in a approach the person that is in control of maitnence and give a demo. and if you after the demo what do you say as far making an appointment to have it done but the biggest question is im sure most places that have been in business have a company does it for them what is a good way to get them to choose me over them besides low balling the price.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
It heps if yor wife knows EVERY builder and management co....in yor county.........! She even knows HOW they sign their name.......

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
Example : Your in a pizzaria in their dining room there is carpet. When you are done and you pay ask for the owner. Introduce yourself and tell them about your service. I do it all of the time and I get these jobs. All you have to do then is do a good job.

Fred Homan

You need to join a BNI group. Sometimes it takes a while. You get to know the people. I just got a very promising referral that could be worth somewhere in the 6 figures. And they want a long term deal....10 years! Yesssssssss BNI rocks! This has to do with the state of Minnesota. :D

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Ask to make an appointment & show up for it. While there discuss the problems they are experiencing and what you will do to correct them and why... A demo may be in your best interests if you know what you're doing. If not skip it. Either way you'll still need to ask for the sale.

Printed materials help, but aren't a must. A business card is a good place to start, then brochures and or flyers. Even with these you'll still need to ask for the sale.

Calling by phone can be a good way to secure the appointment for an estimate &/or demo without a lot of driving & time invested. But again, you'll still need to ask for the sale when you show up.

Personally I type a wriiten proposal for each prospect after I have SHOWN UP FOR THE APPOINTMENT & ASKED FOR THE SALE. This just gives them a firm written price which they can forward up the chain if need be & keeps everyone on the same sheet of music. I also generate a service agreement to go along with the proposal all ready for them to sign. Which again keeps us all on the same page/eliminates confusion as well as guarauntees steady & predictable cash flow for both parties....

Ask about additional locations when you ask for the sale as well.

Name
steve snail
Get a connection though your residential jobs that are happy with your service. When they call the chances are good they will just "want it done" and you won't be bidding against anyone else.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Join
NARPM
National Association of Residential Property Managers.
is residential work for a commercial company.

lesterj2

does anybody have any samples of some of your older contracts... just so i could see how things should be lined up and worded...

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Call me in am Buddy...413 433 5938...

I can explain a foolproof way to close about 99 percent of all proposal's...Too tired tonight,an that number is for any one else also...Anytime...Caes-08...

Not trying to brag or boast, but it is so simply effective,2 decades and lots of commercial work testify to that...Unless your a moron general manager who paid thousands to a nincompoop.Read my earlier post on....This one I do not believe...

Also, I can explain how to get a monopoly in a seldom visited by salesmen...A business never ever effected by economy ...But Mike and Lester,do call.ok...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom