How are you guys surviving?

Name
Evets
In the West, Mid West, and North East? The weather has been terrible for awhile with all the snow and floods and such.
Thinking about you, often. The bills don't stop because of the weather.
Damn.

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
In the West, Mid West, and North East? The weather has been terrible for awhile with all the snow and floods and such.
Damn.
Damn.
How are we surviving? In 2 words, credit cards😉🤧 but the sun will shine again and when it does all hell will break loose ! A 1 truck operation will need 3 and a 3 truck operation will need 5 its chicken or feathers

Reactions: Mikey P

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
T Shirt weather most of the winter here on east coast. If it wasnt for this board I wouldnt even know it was snowing out west. This is the mildest winter I ever remember and I am loving it.

Mikey P

Administrator
Never ends.. Screenshot_20230310-040932.png

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Life is good.
I spent the past 7 day skiing at Heavenly in Tahoe except for 2 days due to too much snow and the mountain didn't open. My son did the work while I handled the calls while on the mountain.
I can do this because I "Paid my dues" for many years.
Next week we currently have No business booked due to the expected Heavy Rain. We hate working in the rain, so it will be ok. Maybe I'll have anything In Plant rug Cleaning sale to drum up work.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
Life is good.
I spent the past 7 day skiing at Heavenly in Tahoe except for 2 days due to too much snow and the mountain didn't open. My son did the work while I handled the calls while on the mountain.
I can do this because I "Paid my dues" for many years.
Next week we currently have No business booked due to the expected Heavy Rain. We hate working in the rain, so it will be ok. Maybe I'll have anything In Plant rug Cleaning sale to drum up work.
I'm 40 minutes from Heavenly and butt hurt that you don't want to buy me lunch.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
we are getting everything in order making sure we are 100% ready for when it picks up. We are calling our commercial accounts and seeing if they need anything and putting together some basic marketing for when it clears up.

We always save some money from when its busy for the slower months but this year is slower than normal due to the weather.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I'm 40 minutes from Heavenly and butt hurt that you don't want to buy me lunch.
I was worried about getting back to Heavenly due to all the snow. I do want to treat you and Paula to dinner on one of my trips-- but after all this crazy weather subsides.
I was thinking about buying a home in Tahoe. But all this snow has damaged many homes, and the water damage problems will be epic once the snow melts away.
It is one thing to have snow removal equipment, But you still need a place to put the snow. Not sure I want to handle this headache in my old age.🤷‍♂️

Reactions: hogjowl

Mikey P

Administrator
I was worried about getting back to Heavenly due to all the snow. I do want to treat you and Paula to dinner on one of my trips-- but after all this crazy weather subsides.
I was thinking about buying a home in Tahoe. But all this snow has damaged many homes, and the water damage problems will be epic once the snow melts away.
It is one thing to have snow removal equipment, But you still need a place to put the snow. Not sure I want to handle this headache in my old age.🤷‍♂️

Meyers homes use to be affordable to the point where you wouldn't have to VRBO' it to get by..

Not so much any more and the city counsel has really cracked down on renting them out to you ski people who bring 10 cars with you for the weekend.

for example..

Condos:

Jimmys:

Duplex:

Check out the F19 price spike on this one- https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1029-Reno-Ave-South-Lake-Tahoe-CA-96150/2099714156_zpid/

• Wow
Reactions: Papa John

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
How are we surviving? In 2 words, credit cards😉🤧 but the sun will shine again and when it does all hell will break loose ! A 1 truck operation will need 3 and a 3 truck operation will need 5 its chicken or feathers
Ohh Gawd...that's what one of my sil say when I tell them how stupid they are!

Mikey P

Administrator
A farming community south of Scruz could use some dehus asap..

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
We got snow today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom