How are your jets=not football

Name
jack zerkie
How long do your jets last. I use stainless jets. Do you use the screens for the jets and how often do you clean the jets and screens. I have been having a problem with the jets not spraying even due to a blockage in the jet. I do clean them with a dental tool.Just wondered how common it is for you ? jz.

Billy

Name
BH
How long do your jets last. I use stainless jets. Do you use the screens for the jets and how often do you clean the jets and screens. I have been having a problem with the jets not spraying even due to a blockage in the jet. I do clean them with a dental tool.Just wondered how common it is for you ? jz.

I used to have to clean screens & jets frequently but since changing all hoses out to Stainless we haven't had any issues. No blockages at all which was an unexpected surprise for us.

Changing hoses to stainless was very expensive but worth it.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

don't waste your time with jet screens....jet check valves...or regular check valves...jet screens just distort your spray pattern.....and are a huge PITA when they get dirty.....
check valves have a low cracking pressure...if your wand valve leaks...they will still drip....

keep your wand healthy.......get a fine mesh filter for you wand valve...and be done with it....much easier and quicker to deal with if it gets clogged......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom