How CAN this happen?

Mikey P

Administrator
The lady whom I compounded the wool rug for complained that her Oreck is so hard to push..

Having just used my Oreck I figured something was wrong.....

_QcDzkk67AilSVJYuAVRp4FDjOkdvNMYYIl7m1XXOrjxRF9TK81o7t39I8K0rOpu-aL_4tgpMnBtANy0zwMngGCz3ZYB623BbXlxgOsQS5QMeYmQCVWczqW1BOW6ZQsooq5bgYcr6Mrzkb-AS2me7RTbu_V_tkkIq8b4Bbsnh9nxSmAeObwoiBpti2xC2rXLwp822NHAQdP7dsVt8ryCSB8sedLqjz8Qcrf8IfZKUA8qpsRDuTpav1ZAJFCoyGRMmuCE-SFJhQFvLlG3ZAfZbyqTT9gJEHhHFjP1J3sTWNBikDwpV2K1FUC6qy7kob17JYdGIRdFrCKkazH0YxTs2AKalC4yERMuIqMOExMphuggTJdj5uVCTqAQhUIfpIPau-U46WP8pZ9cfGYVY_BEBnH7pLfAfezyhw-6jft1ZUEGa_8gv-WTcP-j5oaTnK67gMJApc9Mv_tKEZ29YxmtwD36vI3Zga8P_riDHys7cn7u5XG6UTgHxMyVzGOc5cU1a2cfVrTonh9Y4NNC-XpSoihteG8TUy__EjNoT52HUYPmIjeC5nRBuEtlxmFTFg7lcbzq4wx3ODIu8M84thHAb089-og2siEqOE3repQzj86gCIhgOjzlVXe62-UrARWb=w1739-h978-no

other than the missing bristles, the rest of the XL was in great shape for a 9 year old unit.

My guess is rodents ate them off.

She had no clue, nor did she know that the bag was so full it blew off the gasket....

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Brushes always wears out after so long a use.. my guess its the original brush that she been using for 9 years... Lol incorrect brush installation can wear it out faster too.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Well it something that she vacuumed on...like going over a desk mat edge way to often. That'll cut it up...

Name
Steve Lawrence
Not surprised that the bag was full--most are, and that's a big clue that this vacuum cleaner is just not being cared for or maintained when it needs it. 9 years is a long time to not switch out roller brush and this one probably could have used that years ago.

F

FB7777

The vacuum cleaner tried to join the kitchen appliance fraternity and part of the hazing ritual was that the senior appliance shaved off his bristles

Seriously... wtf cares?

There are still some bristles near the metal crossbars , maybe the dummy left the thing running for hours unattended on a hard surface while the watched daytime soaps

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My guess: She stored her vacuum outside or in the garage. During the hot summer months in the nuclear testing grounds you call your home, the bristles became hard and lost all their flexibility. When she went to vacuum they snapped off like the teeth of a meth-head.

Mikey P

Administrator
My guess: She stored her vacuum outside or in the garage. During the hot summer months in the nuclear testing grounds you call your home, the bristles became hard and lost all their flexibility. When she went to vacuum they snapped off like the teeth of a meth-head.

Listen to Mr Redding making Methhead cracks....dude...

Mikey P

Administrator
Nobody expects their carpet cleaner to take apart their vacuum, show them where and what parts to order online and blow out the fabric bag with a leaf blower, ya idiot.

Mikey P

Administrator
42 FIVE STAR REVIEWS FOR ADMIRAL CLEAN☆ ☆ ☆ ☆☆

"The dog shit is gone, yippee!"-Merl

"Thanks god, he is gone". -LuLu Belle

"Send your kid next time, I'm sick of YOU"- Carver Washington

"Marty is such a people pleaser and lord almighty he sure do
clean a mean chesterfield.
I recommendeds him to all my family."
James Ladwig

"Admiral Clean does a good enough job but I sure wish we
had another company within 200 miles of here to chose from,
the same damn jokes every time he comes out, over and over,
over and over. Can I just leave the key under the mat or do I really
need to be here to help you move my lazy boy?"
- Merl's brother Earl.

"Every time I call over there he acts like I just woke him from a nap.
But the carpet stinks less when he is gone,
so who am I to complain"-
Mrs Sutley.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom