How come there isn't a Greenhorn upholstery tool?

Bob Foster

Or should I say when are you going to bring out a Greenhorn upholstery tool?

I got a brainwave today but I'm not spilling my guts here.

Greenie

Uph. tools are very personal, I'm watching the reports from guys who have a favorite, and why.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Upholstery tools are so subjective. As far as I'm concerned the perfect upholstery tool already exists, it's the PMF internal jet tool with hide-a-hose. But my opinion is not shared by all or even a majority....don't buy an upholstery tool without trying it first or making sure you can return it if it doesn't work for YOU.

Take care,
Lisa

Scott Rogers

Tom Cermak turned me on to the CFR, that is a bad ass tool. and compared to a DM its a much better value

Willy P

Name
Willy P
truckmount girl said:
Upholstery tools are so subjective. As far as I'm concerned the perfect upholstery tool already exists, it's the PMF internal jet tool with hide-a-hose. But my opinion is not shared by all or even a majority....don't buy an upholstery tool without trying it first or making sure you can return it if it doesn't work for YOU.

Take care,
Lisa
Geez Lisa, I have one of those, the biggun with the pressure dial on the side. I don't like the pressure valve as it seems hard to key and tough on this old boy's wrist. And I agree with you as I prefer a Kleenrite for ease of operation.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
those Kleenrite tools are work horses. Had one for many years.
Only challenge I had with it was a lot of over spray. I could cup it as much as I liked but it always liked to throw the water around.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom