How do you deal with upper management, they always dick me around!!!

Name
Lyon
I'm sick of dealing with retarded managers, I wasted half a day driving around to give written estimates to a weightloss center, they couldn't find an other cleaner stupid enough to drive to them and give them estimates. They wanted me to clean them in the middle of the day at a firm time, no 1 hour window. To put all the jobs on 1 invoice and the jobs would be spread out over 3 weeks. They communicated via email most of the time and all I asked was if I put them on one invoice then how long will it take to get paid. I just got a response

Good Morning Lyon,

After consideration of the communication you and I have had back and forth, I am choosing to decline the estimates provided and seek a different company for these services.

I have informed the managers of my decision, and they are aware that we will not be moving forward with the scheduled services.

Thank you for your time,

Wtf, she get pms and I loss the jobs, and wasted all this time for a little bit of money.

Don't ever do business with Medifast, Pizza Rock or Rent a Center.

These incompetent morons would be fired at a real job

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
After consideration of the communication you and I have had back and forth, I am choosing to decline the estimates provided and seek a different company for these services.
Here is the problem. It doesn't sound like an issue with price but on the tone of the emails.

No matter how frustrated you are, you can't let that show in your communication. Whether a phone call, text or email. I'd review what you sent her and look at what you could have done better.

They called you for a reason and it sounded like you might have had the work had she not caught a bit of attitude from you. Sure the job sounded like they were demanding, but its work and could have been a really good gig for a long time.

It was a waste of time but use it as a learning experience to improve your client interaction skills.

Name
Lyon
Here is the problem. It doesn't sound like an issue with price but on the tone of the emails.

No matter how frustrated you are, you can't let that show in your communication. Whether a phone call, text or email. I'd review what you sent her and look at what you could have done better.

They called you for a reason and it sounded like you might have had the work had she not caught a bit of attitude from you. Sure the job sounded like they were demanding, but its work and could have been a really good gig for a long time.

It was a waste of time but use it as a learning experience to improve your client interaction skills.

Thanks Doc, I'll send you the emails when I get a chance, I appreciate any feedback

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I only know because I struggle to keep it from being personal and have to remind myself its just business. :redface:

Usually I just let others handle it that are far better at it than I. You aren't able to do that, so we need to whip you into shape so you don't lose anymore of these. :winky:

Chris A

Name
Chris
Lol, rent a center called me once with a "huge opportunity" to clean sofa and loveseat sets at a whopping $35 per set. He seemed surprised when I declined. ..

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
I only know because I struggle to keep it from being personal and have to remind myself its just business. :redface:

Usually I just let others handle it that are far better at it than I. You aren't able to do that, so we need to whip you into shape so you don't lose anymore of these. :winky:

Doc - I hate to say it, but he never had it to lose! Back when I was a Sales Manager in another life, I used to tell my sales staff that there is never a problem that you are having that you can't solve with more prospects to choose from.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Based on the response i think you made a big mistake somewhere. I have never had a prospect decline an estimate like that in probably a 1000 of them or something.

Overall commercial work is a pretty tough racket and only a tiny % of people can do it. You have to spend countless hours of work with no immediate gratification, only an opportunity.
Most people just can't spend 400 hours on a task without some $$$ to show for it.

Its long term greedy...

Reactions: TomKing
Name
Lyon
It's was only $600 for 3 stores encap, and I doubt I'd ever see them again.
In southern CA they only payed $300 for carpet and linoleum square cleaning. They'd shop more a cheaper price when they'd have them cleaned again in a year or 2

Last edited:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Let me give you an example.

I hate restaurants, not surprisingly i am 0:40 or something on restaurant bids.
Wether my opinion of restaurant accounts is right/wrong is not the problem. The problem is MY attitude of restaurant accounts, they can read my body language,face, general attitude.

So now i don't bother bidding on them anymore. My point is if your attitude going in to a sale is negative then don't wast your time bidding.
Its going to show...

Reactions: Moser Brothers
Name
Lyon
I didn't have an attitude, I never even met the Woman, I sent Doc the emails and he even thought she was nuts. Oh well life too short to deal with bipolar people unless they're paying thousands then it might be worth it. I price my residential high enough to weed out most of the crazies and cheapo's

hogjowl

Idiot™
This "attitude" bs is way overrated. My attitude consistently sucks.

But I have all the work I can handle.

Your problem is probably that your ugly .

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Good Morning Lyon,

I have informed the managers of my decision, and they are aware that we will not be moving forward with the scheduled services.

Thank you for your time,

Sounds to me like she just wanted to be a bitch... She could have simply said: need to reschedule, going to wait, not ready, and so on...
This lady went out of her way to make you feel like :bullshit:......

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Lyon
We have met and your a good guy don't take it personal

Here is what I am asking about how this played out.

1. Did you sell on your value and professionalism?
2. Was the price presentation simple, easy to understand.
3. Did you get back to her within 24 hours?
4. Did she hear " we can do that no problems"?
5. Did she feel you would make her job easy or hard? people are selfish make my job hard and I am done with you.
6. Where you supportive of her when you talked with the store managers?
7. Was this a maintenance management company subbing to you? When I get phone calls from those folks it usually for different brands.
8. Did you tell her these are our payment options? If it is a management sub contractor I tell them Visa over the phone before I clean we will change the day after. I do not have time to chase $200 strip mall cleanings for 5 months. Learned that a few years back.

Keep trying big guy you will get it. Shots on Goal is how you score. Keep slapping the puck at them.

I'm sick of dealing with retarded managers, I wasted half a day driving around to give written estimates to a weightloss center, they couldn't find an other cleaner stupid enough to drive to them and give them estimates. They wanted me to clean them in the middle of the day at a firm time, no 1 hour window. To put all the jobs on 1 invoice and the jobs would be spread out over 3 weeks. They communicated via email most of the time and all I asked was if I put them on one invoice then how long will it take to get paid. I just got a response

Good Morning Lyon,

Thank you for your time,

Wtf, she get pms and I loss the jobs, and wasted all this time for a little bit of money.

Don't ever do business with Medifast, Pizza Rock or Rent a Center.

These incompetent morons would be fired at a real job

Last edited:

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Really sucks and I can say simply that I don't deal with them. We do very few commercial jobs and even the ones I do are paid upon completion. I don't deal with HOA, commercial jobs getting paid every 30 or 60 days, etc.

Reactions: bob vawter
Name
Lyon
Lyon
We have met and your a good guy don't take it personal

Here is what I am asking about how this played out.

1. Did you sell on your value and professionalism?
2. Was the price presentation simple, easy to understand.
3. Did you get back to her within 24 hours?
4. Did she hear " we can do that no problems"?
5. Did she feel you would make her job easy or hard? people are selfish make my job hard and I am done with you.
6. Where you supportive of her when you talked with the store managers?
7. Was this a maintenance management company subbing to you? When I get phone calls from those folks it usually for different brands.
8. Did you tell her these are our payment options? If it is a management sub contractor I tell them Visa over the phone before I clean we will change the day after. I do not have time to chase $200 strip mall cleanings for 5 months. Learned that a few years back.

Keep trying big guy you will get it. Shots on Goal is how you score. Keep slapping the puck at them.

Tom, everything was smooth until scheduling and billing came up, i asked about when would I get paid if I put all the jobs on 1 invoice, but I had a typo. Here the emails, I deleted her last name, email address and phone numbers

Lyon,

I thank you for your feedback, however, I have never had any types of issues with discussing scheduling/billing over email, especially this day in age.

In the future, you may want to keep a certain level of professionalism when dealing with prospective clients, whether the communication is via telephone, or by email. Whether it seems right to you, or not, we are completely entitled to selecting the companies we choose to work with, based on our own criteria.

I sincerely do apologize for the time you spent providing us with a free estimate.

Best of luck to you,

Martha

To: Martha

For the future I'd recommend that you communicate over then phone for scheduling and billing. We could of resolved any issues in a 3 minute phone call. I tried my best to accommodate you, the managers at your stores told me I that they had a hard time getting a company to show up to give a quote for carpet cleaning, I spent more than a few hours out of my day and gas to give you proper measurements.

I like you also have company to run, I doesn't seam right that such a quick decision was made to not hire me over poor communication via email. I would've be able to make it close to the appointment times you requested, most cleaners have a 1 to 2 hour window, I know you have to have someone on the clock waiting around, I have 2 to 4 jobs a day unless they are large jobs. Good luck with your potential cleaners

Sent from my iPhone

On May 29, 2014, at 10:06 AM,

Hello Lyon,

I received your voice mail.

The decision is based on the lack of professionalism when communicating with a potential client, as well as the scheduling difficulties.

I would appreciate your respect towards my decision and ask that you refrain from contacting me via telephone again.

Thank you,

Martha
Administrative Assistant
Medifast Weight Control Centers

Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 8:34 AM
To: moserbrothers
Subject: RE: Moser Brothers - Estimate 8447

Good Morning Lyon,

Thank you for your time,

Martha
Administrative Assistant

Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 8:14 PM
Subject: Re: Moser Brothers - Estimate 8447

If I put them in invoice how long will it take to get paid?

Sent from my iPhone

On May 28, 2014, at 3:39 PM, Martha

​Lyon,

I am hoping that we can make it as close to the desired hour as possible. If you will be longer than an hour, please notify me.

Regarding billing, are you by chance able to charge them all to one invoice? That would be preferred, but we can do separate if need be.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Martha
Administrative Assistant

Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 3:05 PM

That will work, I'll put them on my schedule, I usually have a window of an hour or 2 for arrival, I may have jobs in the mornings, can I arrive between 1 and 2 on the first job and 2 and 3 on the other 2 jobs?

Sent from my iPhone

On May 28, 2014, at 11:48 AM, Martha
I thank you for your feedback, however, I have never had any types of issues with discussing scheduling/billing over email, especially this day in age.

In the future, you may want to keep a certain level of professionalism when dealing with prospective clients, whether the communication is via telephone, or by email. Whether it seems right to you, or not, we are completely entitled to selecting the companies we choose to work with, based on our own criteria.

I sincerely do apologize for the time you spent providing us with a free estimate.

Best of luck to you,

Martha
Administrative Assistant

Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 10:20 AM

For the future I'd recommend that you communicate over then phone for scheduling and billing. We could of resolved any issues in a 3 minute phone call. I tried my best to accommodate you, the managers at your stores told me I that they had a hard time getting a company to show up to give a quote for carpet cleaning, I spent more than a few hours out of my day and gas to give you proper measurements.

I like you also have company to run, I doesn't seam right that such a quick decision was made to not hire me over poor communication via email. I would've be able to make it close to the appointment times you requested, most cleaners have a 1 to 2 hour window, I know you have to have someone on the clock waiting around, I have 2 to 4 jobs a day unless they are large jobs. Good luck with your potential cleaners

Sent from my iPhone

On May 29, 2014, at 10:06 AM, Martha wrote:

Hello Lyon,

I received your voice mail.

The decision is based on the lack of professionalism when communicating with a potential client, as well as the scheduling difficulties.

I would appreciate your respect towards my decision and ask that you refrain from contacting me via telephone again.

Thank you,

Martha
Administrative Assistant

Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 8:34 AM
To: moserbrothers

Good Morning Lyon,

Thank you for your time,

Martha
Administrative Assistant

Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 8:14 PM

If I put them in invoice how long will it take to get paid?

Sent from my iPhone

On May 28, 2014, at 3:39 PM, Martha

​Lyon,

I am hoping that we can make it as close to the desired hour as possible. If you will be longer than an hour, please notify me.

Regarding billing, are you by chance able to charge them all to one invoice? That would be preferred, but we can do separate if need be.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Martha

Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 3:05 PM

That will work, I'll put them on my schedule, I usually have a window of an hour or 2 for arrival, I may have jobs in the mornings, can I arrive between 1 and 2 on the first job and 2 and 3 on the other 2 jobs?

Sent from my iPhone

On May 28, 2014, at 11:48 AM, Martha

Hello Lyon,

Can we possibly stick to Fridays? We prefer to have this done after hours to avoid inconveniencing our clients.

If so, the dates can go as :

​​Friday, May 30th - 1PM: Roseville
Friday, June 6th - 2PM: Elk Grove
Friday, June 13th - 2PM - Sunrise
I know these are more spread out than is preferred, but makes the most sense for our business. Please let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,

Martha
Administrative Assistant

Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 11:02 AM

This Fridays job will work, I have BNI network meetings on Wednesdays till 1:30, I can work at 2pm on Wednesdays or 9 am

Sent from my iPhone

On May 28, 2014, at 10:56 AM, Martha

Hello Lyon,

Than you for working with me regarding the scheduled times. Unfrotunately next Friday we are not able to schedule, as we have some in-center events taking place.

Please let me know if the following dates/times work well for you:
Wednesday, June 4th - 12 PM: Elk Grove
Wednesday, June 11th - 12 PM - Sunrise
Thank you,

Martha
Administrative Assistant

Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 10:31 AM

That will work, let me know if i can clean 2 on Wednesday or Friday. Or even one this friday, then Wednesday and friday after 1

Sent from my iPhone

On May 28, 2014, at 10:15 AM, Martha

Hello Lyon,

Unfortunately, we do have to have a Manager on premises while the services are performed.

This said, it would have to be a Wednesday or Friday after 1 PM, ideally Wednesday. This is why we have to scatter them into separate weeks as we prefer not having the Managers come in to the office during their days off.

Please let me know if this will work for you.

Thank you,

Martha
Administrative Assistant

Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 4:29 PM
Estimate 8447

Sounds great, I'll keep the prices the same, and if possible I'd like to clean the 3 stores on the same day, maybe one the day the stores are closed, if I start the first job at 10 am I can be are the next between 12 and 1pm and then the last stop between 3 and 4

Sent from my iPhone

On May 27, 2014, at 10:24 AM, Martha wrote:

Good Morning Lyon,

I hope you are doing well.

Thanks again for sending these estimates over.

At this time, we would like to proceed with having the Roseville, Elk Grove and Sunrise. Apparently Howe Ave. has been keeping it up on their own, and the Manager does not feel that an actual cleaning is needed at this time. We may request to have this done in the next 3 months.

Attached, please find the approved estimates. Please advise if the cost will remain as is, if so, I will move forward with requesting dates/times from the Managers.

Thank you,

Martha
Administrative Assistant

Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 1:35 PM
To: Lyon Reyes

Hello Lyon,

Thank you for sending these over.

I apologize for missing your calls, as I was at lunch. I will be reviewing and comparing estimates and will be in contact with you on Monday.

Thank you,

Martha
Administrative Assistant
Medifast
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 12:54 PM
Subject: Fwd: Moser Brothers - Estimate 8447

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, May 22, 2014 at 12:51 PM
Subject: Moser Brothers - Estimate 8447

Hello Lyon,

Can we possibly stick to Fridays? We prefer to have this done after hours to avoid inconveniencing our clients.

If so, the dates can go as :

Friday, June 6th - 2PM: Elk Grove
Friday, June 13th - 2PM - Sunrise
I know these are more spread out than is preferred, but makes the most sense for our business. Please let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,

Martha
Administrative Assistant
Medifast
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 11:02 AM

This Fridays job will work, I have BNI network meetings on Wednesdays till 1:30, I can work at 2pm on Wednesdays or 9 am

Sent from my iPhone

On May 28, 2014, at 10:56 AM, Martha

Hello Lyon,

Than you for working with me regarding the scheduled times. Unfrotunately next Friday we are not able to schedule, as we have some in-center events taking place.

Please let me know if the following dates/times work well for you:
Wednesday, June 4th - 12 PM: Elk Grove
Wednesday, June 11th - 12 PM - Sunrise
Thank you,

Martha
Administrative Assistant

Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 10:31 AM

That will work, let me know if i can clean 2 on Wednesday or Friday. Or even one this friday, then Wednesday and friday after 1

Sent from my iPhone

On May 28, 2014, at 10:15 AM, Martha wrote:

Hello Lyon,

Unfortunately, we do have to have a Manager on premises while the services are performed.

This said, it would have to be a Wednesday or Friday after 1 PM, ideally Wednesday. This is why we have to scatter them into separate weeks as we prefer not having the Managers come in to the office during their days off.

Please let me know if this will work for you.

Thank you,

Martha
Administrative Assistant

Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 4:29 PM

Sounds great, I'll keep the prices the same, and if possible I'd like to clean the 3 stores on the same day, maybe one the day the stores are closed, if I start the first job at 10 am I can be are the next between 12 and 1pm and then the last stop between 3 and 4

Sent from my iPhone

On May 27, 2014, at 10:24 AM, Martha
Good Morning Lyon,

I hope you are doing well.

Thanks again for sending these estimates over.

At this time, we would like to proceed with having the Roseville, Elk Grove and Sunrise. Apparently Howe Ave. has been keeping it up on their own, and the Manager does not feel that an actual cleaning is needed at this time. We may request to have this done in the next 3 months.

Attached, please find the approved estimates. Please advise if the cost will remain as is, if so, I will move forward with requesting dates/times from the Managers.

Thank you,

Martha
Administrative Assistant

Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 1:35 PM
To: Lyon Reyes

Hello Lyon,

Thank you for sending these over.

I apologize for missing your calls, as I was at lunch. I will be reviewing and comparing estimates and will be in contact with you on Monday.

Thank you,

Martha
Administrative Assistant

Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 12:54 PM
Subject: Fwd: Moser Brothers - Estimate 8447

Reactions: jcooper

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Ya kinda made it a pain in the arse for her... She gave up, you wore her out!

Did you really tell her you can't make it because of a bni meeting? She doesn't need to know or care about that.

Name
Lyon
Ya kinda made it a pain in the arse for her... She gave up, you wore her out!

Did you really tell her you can't make it because of a bni meeting? She doesn't need to know or care about that.

I didn't have to bring up the BNI, I should of just said that I'm booked on Wednesdays, I was going to do the jobs on Fridays at the times she requested

Name
Lyon
I fell obligated to going to my BNI meetings, I just did, $880 worth of work from them last week, I'd look bad if I skip 2 meetings in a row for 2 small jobs, I don't have someone to sub for me

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I fell obligated to going to my BNI meetings, I just did, $880 worth of work from them last week, I'd look bad if I skip 2 meetings in a row for 2 small jobs, I don't have someone to sub for me

If its work and your a one man deal!
BNI will understand.

I don't have a sub an no one in the group will jus do it for you all the time. My wife cant go because of her job, moms ded, mom in law crazy broke foot.

Hire a singing clown for an hour is what I would like to do at times...... Don get me started.

Go work!!!

Trust me Brotha, committee has to meet to throw anyone out. Plus you'll get a couple letters about attendance first.

Keep feeding them money like I do. : )

I bufferd a flur wit a toilet lid un timez

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
You must of really said something in that voicemail message, she cut you off right after that.

Plus you were a total pain in the a$$ with scheduling, we have to work around the clients schedule.
They really don't GAS about your problems they only care about theirs.

Email is the preferred method of communication for corporate warriors. I can go years without ever talking to people on the phone.

Reactions: GCCLee
Name
Lyon
You must of really said something in that voicemail message, she cut you off right after that.

Plus you were a total pain in the a$$ with scheduling, we have to work around the clients schedule.
They really don't GAS about your problems they only care about theirs.

Email is the preferred method of communication for corporate warriors. I can go years without ever talking to people on the phone.

I said I'd work on Fridays when they wanted me too, I only asked for a 1 hour window so if I run running 15 minutes late they would flip out. I don't think I've ever giving a firm time for a 1 o'clock job. I left a voicemail after she said the weren't going to use my services, I was careful what I said on it and asked her if she could please call me back. Her mind was made up that she didn't want to talk on the phone. I'm over this.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Sounds like it was mainly a scheduling conflict. From now on, I would be sure to ask about scheduling BEFORE providing a price. If it is going to cause you grief or they need guaranteed times and your normal policy is a 1 hour window then you charge a little more to make up for what you may be losing for the inconvenience. Don't charge it as a line item, just build it into your sq ft price. Don't lose sleep over it, just move on

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
You could have eliminated this all with a well though out, prepared pre-qualifying questionnaire. If you frame it correctly "I have a few questions to ask you so that I can make sure I'm ass accurate as possible and giving you the best possible estimate with the least disruption to your business. Let's make sure we are a right fit", rarely will you get pushback or an objection. And if you do get push back or they refuse to take the time to do it...major red flag.

Here are a few of our "pre-qualifying" questions:

Have you had the carpets cleaned before? If yes, why are you looking for a new/different company now? (Their answer could be a big read flag.....)
Why are you looking to get the carpets cleaned now? (they look like crap, the "big wigs" are coming to town for a meeting, it's part of our maintenance plan, we have to get them done because of a health/safety violation....again, the answers can tell you a lot and how serious they are)
Do you have a budget in mind? Are you willing to share it? (if its way off base, forget it)
When will the work need to be completed? (during the day, after hours, weekend?)
Are you getting multiple bids? (Again the answer to this says a lot. Often times with "corporate" they are required to get a min. of 3 bids and are just shopping price).
What is your biggest factor in choosing a service provider? (if its cost, we don't want anything to do with them and usually walk away, if they say schedule at our time, not having wicking issues, etc, then it's workable.0

Just a few good questions like this could have saved you all the time of running around and measuring everything out for an estimate. And it sends a message to them...you are not fly by night, cheap and you really care about THEIR NEEDS. Even if you end up higher than the competition, you have built rapport and added value. If you are this diligent now, then you will probably do great work cause none of the other companies took the time to do this.

If any of the answers don't fit with your business structure, you simply tell them it's not a good fit and that you don't want to waste any more of THEIR TIME. (Again, makes you look good, as you are considerate of them).

Can't tell you how much time, aggravation and money some up front time has saved us. Have we lost jobs...yes, but they would have been nightmares anyway. BUT...it's also led to some nice residential jobs. As the Admin Assistant or person who is in charge of getting this done appreciates that we were honest about not being a good fit for the company, but is so impressed, they have us work in their home.

And I agree....brining up the BNI thing was a bad move. The customer doesn't care about you and what you have to do...only them. A simple "I don't have availability that day" would have been enough.

Something tells me this lady would have never responded to the questions and you would have saved the time.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Commercial selling is labor intensive, no way around it.
Someone has to physically generate the leads, give estimate, close sale and/or follow up.

Most jobs more then $500 are going to take multiple bids, wouldn't you?

I didn't see anything wrong with the way the woman communicated, looked pretty normal to me.
Its just different...

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Step 1: Decide if you really want this kind of a job.

if yes-

Step 2: Find details as per timing etc before you quote a price. That way you can create an incentive for them to do the work at what is advantageous for you. And if they don't choose it, at least you will be well compensated.

If they accept-

Step 3: Unless you're certain that you can accommodate their exact time frame, or that they are absolutely willing to wait for you. Don't let them choose dates and times, as you may end up saying no lots of times. Present them with the openings that you have available.

and-

Step 4: Sometime no matter what you do and how much back bending you practice, you may still not get the job.

Don't take it too personally. Life ain't a bitch, but it ain't always fair either.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Just want to add moser you are helping people by telling your story. Don't take it personal, most people just read forums and they have same questions, experiences we have.
By putting this out there some cleaners will now think about this and plan out how to deal with these situations in the future.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
That's definitely a deal killer.

Some of these companies are very experienced dealing with service providers and tricky as well. They wear you down.
Many times and only after you quoted the price they will mention that they pay net 90, or whatever they can get away with, etc. Just continuous, little nickel and diming. A different mind set for sure.

However, if you know what you want and you're ready and willing to weed out the obnoxious ones, you can still make it worth your while.

It's just the name of the game.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom