How do you guys feel about stuff like this ?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I've talked to a couple guys just to let them know there's a good sized fine if someone decides to make a call. The only time I did more than that was the guy in my neghborhood dumping in the street. I let him know the regs and pointed out the fish placard glued to the street near the drain. He told me where to go so I let the homeowner know.

Mikey P

Administrator
Great how?

they move the furniture for you?
not too dirty?
pay on time?
you make a hefty profit with each visit?
free breadsticks?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
They let us in at around 8 pm to clean , because the restaurant has 2 sides we clean one side before the other closes so we get done by abput 11

they dont move furniture but they vacuum
they pay like clockwork
they are not as cheap as most restaurants and value quality a bit more than your average greasy spoon. They have us clean twice a month so its gotten to the point when we go clean now it is hardly even dirty. however when when I took it over the whole building stank because the old cleaner didnt keep them on schedule and a massive garlic butter build up was making the store stink bad
they can keep the bread sticks . Its in a college town so the chimpster and I enjoy having small talk with the friendky servers who are easy on the eyes (Im getting married next fall so the chimpster may enjoy that aspect more than I can)
tons of opportunity for upsell with t&g and kitchen floor, great winter cashflow work

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I'm not gonna go Brummett on the company and stalk the doofus and put his trucks on youtube, but it does rub me the wrong way

I could post some Brummett Pics and video of Basic not doing the basic’s.
Realistically, for what restaurants and other low end work want to pay, they are not going to get much attention to detail and that includes environmental issues.
You really can’t criticize the way a competitor dose a job you don’t want.

That said, we always dump/ pump out in sanitary sewer, septic or high absorbency areas.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
We did a pizza place yesterday (they are closed on Mondays) where we had to dump 125 gallons twice. It had been over a year and was filthy. We just switch the vacuum hose over to the dump valve and run it to the toilet. Pretty easy except the leaks at the cool cuffs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom