How do you pay yourself?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Do you take a % like your Techs or do you just take what's left? Do you pay yourself a salary with hopes of a bonus? Do you not pay yourself?
Do you pay yourself first? Do you have a payroll company do it? Do you take out your own taxes?
Do you let your company pay for everything and just figure it out later?
Do you write off everthing from Chems to underwear purchases?

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Monthly salary
Rent for our shop we own but the business rents
Dividends for the balance
Only the salary is subject to fica as the rest are passive income.
Al

Bob Foster

busker.jpg

Ryan

$10 an hour. Its all I need to live on for now. Then rest goes back into the business or savings/investment.

Ryan said:
$10 an hour. Its all I need to live on for now. Then rest goes back into the business or savings/investment.

Are you incorporated?

If you pay yourself and have money left over, don't you have to pay tax on that? If it goes into your savings, then you have to pay tax. I guess I am doing it all wrong.

I pay in quarterly and subtract my expenses from my gross and either owe or get a small refund at the end of the year.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Because I am incorporated, I have to pay myself a standard check and then a bonus when warranted. I pretty much put as much back into the company as I can (hense the steady growth) but that may have to change this year.
I am getting a little bit of Lisa in me (not like that) and I think I may want to start enjoying it more.

I should be able to just run the company this year and let Service Monster and Full Circle do the customer building for me.
At this level there are plenty of problems needing to be dealt with so it looks like that has become my roll.

When will a company come out with a service that just deals with the customer issues?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom