How do you retrieve your Ozone generators?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I use my Yammy.

EE3C255D-6291-4DFA-AB6E-51D1C72329EF.jpeg

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Not really a lot of money when you have to go there, set up, then come back and get it. Mine has a 48 hour timer so it makes easy to do 2 days. Puts out 9000 milligrams per hour.
Im basing mine off what L.A.'s expect to pay here, not that I'm a preferred supplier and can charge what I like

mine are 5000 mg/hr and can be run continous, I run a plug in timer for turning them off

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
How so you tell them how long it takes to ozone a house. How many days is the average?
It all depends on the severity of the odor and size of the house. Before using the ozone generator, the house must be cleaned. The ozone is the last thing we do to remove odors that remain after cleaning. On large houses I will use 2 generators. Usually 1-2 days is sufficient.

Reactions: Hack Attack
Name
Brad Gouveia
The ozone makes a smell of its own so you can not smell the orignal smell until the ozone smell is gone. So it is hard to tell when the smell is gone. That is what I am experiecng and I tell them the longer the better the results.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The ozone makes a smell of its own so you can not smell the orignal smell until the ozone smell is gone. So it is hard to tell when the smell is gone. That is what I am experiecng and I tell them the longer the better the results.
That's why it's so important to emphasize thorough cleaning before hand. Ozone oxidizes odors but it doesn't make dirt go away

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Have heard of a wdr job where they left ozone going over a wknd and bleached the carpet out
Too much moisture and too much ozone can cause that. I use mine mainly for cigarette smoke and cooking odors. Also great for just freshening up the airspace. If I was going to move into a new place I would like to ozonate it first. Gets rid of mold spores and off gassing of building materials.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom