Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Well if you want to do it the hard way... :lol:

Close your mouf boy, you might get my fly caught in it. :mrgreen:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I have cleaned a condo building on my own and felt bagged afterwards. Thats why I started hiring a helper.

Last year I decided to clean a building on my own again, but I changed my pattern and I was not only drinking water throughout the job but I had added an electrolyte supplement to the water. I felt as good at the end of the job as I when I began.

I got the electrolyte from an Isogenix supplier. You can either get them through someone in a health MLM or from a good health store. Just taking water I don't believe is enough. Water will keep flushing your electrolytes, the depletion of which will slow you down. Gatoraid markets this but there is too much suger in it.

Im going to echo evrybody with the working out, drinking lots of water, and eating healthy. But, it would definately be a good idea to add in some GOOD quality supplements into your daily life. You dont have to go crazy with the supplements...but these following should be the staples for EVERYBODY!

Multivitamins: This one is what I use (which also has Glucosamine and chondrotin for joint support) ---> http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs ... triad.html or if you have the money go for http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/san/dr-feel-good.html

Fish oil: Any fish oil will do. Just shoot for 3g-4g of EPA/DHA (combined) per day.

I dont know if anyone here remember my post from back in the day asking for help because I was starting to develope carpel tunnel syndrome and it was freaking me out. Guess what??! It' gone!!...Im not saying that just by taking supplements that its going to cure you. But it will def help you feel better.

Ps- Ive also just started to get into Juicing (VEGGIE juice that is!!) the past 6-7 months and I def feel a big difference. I was damn sexy before...but now the sexy factor is off the hook (I didnt think it was even possible!!) Craziness I tell ya!!

To good health you guys!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I had a lot of finger/hand problems before I re-worked my wand to make it much more ergonamic.

It was getting to where I couldn't even move a few finger joints.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The Asian Sensation said:
Im going to echo evrybody with the working out, drinking lots of water, and eating healthy. But, it would definately be a good idea to add in some GOOD quality supplements into your daily life. You dont have to go crazy with the supplements...but these following should be the staples for EVERYBODY!

Multivitamins: This one is what I use (which also has Glucosamine and chondrotin for joint support) ---> http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs ... triad.html or if you have the money go for http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/san/dr-feel-good.html

Fish oil: Any fish oil will do. Just shoot for 3g-4g of EPA/DHA (combined) per day.

I dont know if anyone here remember my post from back in the day asking for help because I was starting to develope carpel tunnel syndrome and it was freaking me out. Guess what??! It' gone!!...Im not saying that just by taking supplements that its going to cure you. But it will def help you feel better.

Ps- Ive also just started to get into Juicing (VEGGIE juice that is!!) the past 6-7 months and I def feel a big difference. I was damn sexy before...but now the sexy factor is off the hook (I didnt think it was even possible!!) Craziness I tell ya!!

To good health you guys!

That's not an MLM is it?? :mrgreen:

Jen's trainer has liked that page on FB. Small world.

Jamesh921

Name
James
I thin Brian is prepping to become a "Doomsday Prepper"

May have to come see ya Brei - when the stuff hits the fan.

signed,
Jeff norris, 500 rounds from the AD45, a 200 round of Tommy Cun ammo, 5#sticks of C4 and 18 oxy/acetiline tanks.But , wer'er good folk. No need to worry bout us

We only eat what we can hunt. How fast can you run??

James

Jamesh921

Name
James
Uh, I think somebody hacked my acct. I didn't write that stuff. I wasn't even on my computer when it was posted. I was asleep. WTH?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom