How does this read?

Mikey P

Administrator
@darcie smith

What is the difference between Original GreenGlides and those other glides?

GreenGlides are the original round PTFE Glide for carpet wands. Our manufacturer has been with us since 2004 and understands the how’s and why’s behind Glide design like no other. In fact, most glides offered by others are imported copies of our designs, but as is true with most knock off items, lots of key features are often overlooked or ignored to save a dollar.

When you see sellers suggesting the use of silicone or glue to hold a glide on or to prevent leaks, you can bet it’s a cheap copy as all but one Original GreenGlide fits like a glove with no need for adhesives.

Another HUGE difference is the quality of our US sourced PTFE (Teflon), which last two to three times longer than the knock offs. Do the math and you’ll see that there is no better bargain than an Original GreenGlide.

Now add in our legendary friendly over the top customer service along with our incomparable knowledge of wands and you’ll never regret buying the Original!

Mike & Lisa

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Maybe pictures? 😂

Obviously If something lasts double then the competitor’s should cost half
Yes but the competitor is a lying asshole who tells people the opposite and uses reviews for our products when he used to sell them and replace of his Chinese pieces of shit

Reactions: SamIam
F

FB7777

Sales are excellent, you guys should know that I hate to see people lied too.
Lies in business are typically flushed out through customer experience

brokedicks and 3 room special customers are the same animal

don’t bother chasing them

if they perceive deception they will come to you

Greenglides…. Stop by anytime, we’ll leave the light on for you

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
@darcie smith

GreenGlides are the original round PTFE Glide for carpet wands. Our manufacturer has been with us since 2004 and understands the how’s and why’s behind Glide design like no other. In fact, most glides offered by others are imported copies of our designs, but as is true with most knock off items, lots of key features are often overlooked or ignored to save a dollar.

When you see sellers suggesting the use of silicone or glue to hold a glide on or to prevent leaks, you can bet it’s a cheap copy all but one Original GreenGlide fit like a glove with no need for adhesives.

Another HUGE difference is the quality of our US sourced PTFE (Teflon), which last two to three times longer than the knock offs. Do the math and you’ll see that there is no better bargain than an Original GreenGlide.

Now add in our legendary friendly over the top customer service along with our incomparable knowledge of wands and you’ll never regret buying the Original!

Mike & Lisa

Not to pique your ire sir, but it seems a bit too defensive.

I do believe your statement that your choice of the highest quality raw material and how that makes a glide that lasts two to three times longer is an important point to make though.

Other than that, you could quote the lines Jorma Kaukonen wrote in "Good Shepherd" when he was in Jefferson Airplane:

"If you want to get to heaven, over the other shore, stay out of the way of the long tongue liar..."

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Lies in business are typically flushed out through customer experience

brokedicks and 3 room special customers are the same animal

don’t bother chasing them

if they perceive deception they will come to you

Greenglides…. Stop by anytime, we’ll leave the light on for you
Isn't that a motel 6 line?????

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
@darcie smith

When you see sellers suggesting the use of silicone or glue to hold a glide on or to prevent leaks, you can bet it’s a cheap copy as all but one Original GreenGlide fits like a glove with no need for adhesives.

Mike & Lisa
Sent revision

F

FB7777

That hurts, Fred!

After we both turned up at the same condo complex last week and had such a good chat in the hall.
Refresh my memory….

Were you that Hispanic looking fellow with the lisp?

I’m too much of a narcissist to pay attention to what other cleaners are doing

Reactions: Mikey P

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
Your next glide order will be greatly discounted, but if you don't want to share your wealth with the hubs, I can send you a stack of 1970's national geographics.
He’d make out either way because those NGs have lots of boobs. He did tell me the other day he needed a glide for his electric TM wand, let me find out which one. Thanks, but I don’t help expecting to get anything for it

Reactions: Mikey P and SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
He’d make out either way because those NGs have lots of boobs. He did tell me the other day he needed a glide for his electric TM wand, let me find out which one. Thanks, but I don’t help expecting to get anything for it
Yeah but they ain't the wow look at those kind hahaha

• Wow
Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Screenshot_20220616-120505.png

Reactions: FB7777

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I'm not sure the teflon name is particularly helpful any longer, though cleaners are likely more immune to the bad press it has gotten than the general public.

I think you would be best to put "r" in a circle after naming a product with a registered trademark.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom