How fast do you work

TimP

No resoil problems what so ever. Places I go back to like the one today that had been 3-4 months with heavy chrismas traffic only had spots at the foot of the 2 chairs and a few spills. Everything else looks clean.

Plus at the institutions where I clean, going back at the end of the 8 week job and looking at the carpet. No resoil at all.

I clean at my home, plus at our carpet store. I have yet to see signs of resoil.

Plus I tell every customer, if it resoils and you aren't happy and if spots come back call me. In fact I'll be upset if you don't call me because I want to keep you as a customer.

As for jobs I've gone back on. In over 2 years maybe 5 and usually it's a wicking. And most due to scampoo problems.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Carpet dries soft and fluffy, are there any other real requirements? As for resoil, never noticed an issue, I don't go back on every job to inspect, but I do "farm for re-do's" by calling and sending cards, and I don't think I'm off too much there. Relax Greendude, all in good fun.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
TimP said:
I thought the whole idea of high flow is to be able to go faster.

Tim, for me, the whole higher flow is about more efficient flushing without the need for additional passes.

I still clean at my same speed. and dry strokes are at a similar speed too.

John

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
There is the time taken to prep the carpet, where the vacuuming time is unknown, could be fast could be slow depending on what I see coming out, then the precondition and sebo.

I timed my wand stroke at about a count of 5 ( 1001, 1002, etc) for 5ft pull back on average, which means I might be about 6-7 secs for 5ft. Its a not fast by any means but its being rinsed well.

I think I average about 300sf/hr, sometimes less.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom