How has the internet blessed and cursed your business..

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
The internet in general, nothing but positives. Disruption is always around the corner; people adapt.

Corporation control of the internet is another story. Google and Facebook are two faces of the same evil, and too many tech companies manipulate results the same way for the same purpose.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Mikey P

Administrator
I was being held hostage on Yelp this early AM when I posted this.

I got him to deleate the review but am left with this conundrum....

How do I remain my charming Minty Fresh Breath Self but not express any opionions or observations on a f'd up showerstall that may inadvertently upset a grieving daughter who's recenlty passed father tiled for her.

FredC

Village Idiot
I'm not saying you did but.......

Probably by never mentioning the installer having fvcked it up, not knowing as much as you, or materials being substandard

"you have some issues developing here that we might need to take care of"

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Definitely has been a blessing. No more paid advertising. I let the middle age mommas on Nextdoor do my advertising as well as my high ranking website.

Facebook has always been a good place to lose friends who don't tolerate anyone having a different opinion. Probably the worst thing that has happened to society. Not to mention the biggest time waster ever created besides message boards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom