How have you benefited from being a member here?

Mikey P

Administrator
Have you learned a cleaning or market trick that has led your company to rise above the competition?
Has your income improved since becoming a Mikey Boarder?
Have you gotten a screaming deal on a item or service?
Has your membership strengthened your Spidey Sense so Industry Douche Bags cant dig as deep into your pockets?
Have you made friends for life here?

How else can we help you?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Have you learned a cleaning or market trick that has led your company to rise above the competition? Yes
Has your income improved since becoming a Mikey Boarder? Yes
Have you gotten a screaming deal on a item or service? Yes
Has your membership strengthened your Spidey Sense so Industry Douche Bags cant dig as deep into your pockets? Yes
Have you made friends for life here? more enemies and I am keeping track

How else can we help you?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Have you learned a cleaning or market trick that has led your company to rise above the competition? YES
Has your income improved since becoming a Mikey Boarder? YES
Have you gotten a screaming deal on a item or service? YES
Has your membership strengthened your Spidey Sense so Industry Douche Bags cant dig as deep into your pockets? YES
Have you made friends for life here? I'd like to think so.

How else can we help you? Reconfigure the search function so the darn thing actually works... none of this + - crap. I wana type in a word or three and get me results. This would benefit newbies the most. Instead of asking the same old dumb questions they could just search and get educated!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
It is a great source for info.
It is full of people that are willing to help and share their knowledge.

Name
Jesse
Have you learned a cleaning or market trick that has led your company to rise above the competition? YES
Has your income improved since becoming a Mikey Boarder? YES
Have you gotten a screaming deal on a item or service? YES
Has your membership strengthened your Spidey Sense so Industry Douche Bags cant dig as deep into your pockets? YES
Have you made friends for life here? Not yet....still too antisocial.

How else can we help you? We should have an anonymous thread room where repressed opinions could be free. Nobody should know who started it or who replied. Make it for supporting members only or only those with more than 500 post.

Ryan

Hell yes to everything. Since this board is mostly compromised of assholes like me we don't thank you nearly enough, but thanks for the board Mikey.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Out Of Character said:
How else can we help you? We should have an anonymous thread room where repressed opinions could be free. Nobody should know who started it or who replied. Make it for supporting members only or only those with more than 500 post.
Already have the bird room and the rubber room no reason to hide speak freely about what you believe. You'll have the Internet bullies, followers and hanger-ons jump on ya on occasion but trust me after you meet them you'll laugh and next time it won't bother ya.

Mikey P

Administrator
I think you, of all people, need to stop shilling and defending...your opinion holds less and less water around here...

What have you bought on advice given by me that you felt did not work out Mark?

If I talk about a product that I won and use is that considered shilling?

Are you mad at me because I said there were two sides to your Judson ripped me off for 6 dollars thread?

Who have I defended that you felt was not deserving?

I understand thing are not rosy in AZ, Mark but dont take your grief out on me pal.
You should have called Les with your petty gripe and you know it. Going to the boards with half a story and bitching about a few dollars is what makes suppliers and manufacturers want nothing to do with Bulletin Boarders.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
It's nice to know I'm not the only "whacked" one out there. It's interesting to see how many cleaners are hell bent on advertising and web site sales. Me....I work on referals, and don't schedule every minute of the week cleaning. There are a few others like that here. I have used advice from this board that has helped, but other advice was plain BS!

I also have upgraded the TM because of other info on this BB. There are still cleaners in town that don't know what a "2 1/2 incher" is!

Getting to meet cleaners here, and then attending the WFests was cool.

Keep the info coming.....

harryhides

Name
Tony
This place has been a great source of useful and of useless info.
It has also been hilarious to read day after day after day.
Sadly I can relate to most everyone here.

F

FB7777

harryhides said:
This place has been a great source of useful and of useless info.
It has also been hilarious to read day after day after day.
Sadly I can relate to most everyone here.
Well said ... Me too

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
No I've comtemplated suicide several times since you booted me out of the private rooms. thathurts

Jerry

Supportive Member
YES to everything! I agree that the search function was different, kinda like the red board, its easy to find what your looking for. Thanks for everything Mike!

Mike Draper

Has your marriage suffered or have you been yelled at by your wife for spending to much time on mikeysboard?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes to all.

It's the place to be, plus I'd have never had the opportunity to interact and all you fine folks....a few of you asshoes too! :p

:mrgreen:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Has your marriage suffered or have you been yelled at by your wife for spending to much time on mikeysboard?

My wife enjoys that fact that I spend time on the computer it means less time pawing at her

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mike Draper said:

OHH...my wife jus LOVES MB.........right Mikey?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The human nature here interests me more than you know.

And yes, Jen tells me to get off Mikey's Board all the time...I would imagine she would kick Meathead right in the jumblies if she ever meets him.
shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom