How have you benefited from being a member here?

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
yes to all
and really have made some new friends which is always good

what could mikey pay alot do better here on the board

promote more positive thinking
thats always a good thing

T

The Magician

I would still be using a 1 1/2 wand and short whip line. Learned about Bawbs Genie PTO.

Becker

Name
Becker
Did lisa reply saying she met Greenie?

Oh wait.., that might have been ICS, and she is on to a new Mike? ( cant recall, but I thought the new hubby was mike also )

hanks75

Just a tremendous wealth of information! I truly appreciate the guys that reply to my post. Being in this industry for only 2 years, I have a lotta questions, and this forum has taught me alot. I don't know where I'd be without access to a site like Mikey's Board!!

Able 1

Name
Keith
Mikey P said:
Have you learned a cleaning or market trick that has led your company to rise above the competition? Yes
Has your income improved since becoming a Mikey Boarder? Yes
Have you gotten a screaming deal on a item? A few of them
Has your membership strengthened your Spidey Sense so Industry Douche Bags cant dig as deep into your pockets? Yes
Have you made friends for life here? Yes
How else can we help you?20 free seeds... shiteatinggrin Actually, I would be very happy if someone would fix that shit ^ so it won't happen anymore. Happens with quotes on my account also, what up wit that...

CarpetKING

The Magician said:
I would still be using a 1 1/2 wand and short whip line. Learned about Bawbs Genie PTO.

Ditto - would still be cleaning with a 1.5 wand and a 33 blower...

Site has really helped me to refocus on my business and has taught me alot...

Would've never even know what an El Diablo was if not for this site...

Business is up 50% or more in the last 1.5 yrs - alot of it directly from reading/lurking here...

Keep up the good work Mikey...

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I've gained a lot from the board. Can't think of any specifics wrt to marketing but I was introduced to Les and bought a CanAm with all the latest tweaks. Gives me a great competitive edge since few cleaners here have any clue as to what's new in the industry.
I've made friends and have been able to help a few people. I hope I've been able to give as much as I've received.

This board is a valuable asset to the industry.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
When I check the board in the morning before leaving for a day of sucking rug, I find encouragement in knowing I'm not the only fool trying to make a living this way, and I'm a little more enthusiastic about it all.

The knowledge gained here has definately allowed me to provide a more valuable service for my customers, and more profit for myself.

Thanks, Mikey!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy

Wow, that's a lot of typing... Suffice it to say that the community here has helped me personaly, professionally and I have made some real friends and a lot of aquaintences on this board. I've learned a lot about the technical and administrative aspects of this business and my cleaning business is better for it (and thanks to my spam posts so is my supply biz... !gotcha! ).

I've had a sense of belonging and comraderie that I haven't felt in the industry until this board came to be... I've gotten some great advice, had some great arguments, shared the deatil of my home and business life and hopefully we're all better for it... If nothing else someone learned what not to do.

My THANKS to Mike, The Admins, Mods and Members for making this place what it is...

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Jeremy said:

Wow, that's a lot of typing... Suffice it to say that the community here has helped me personaly, professionally and I have made some real friends and a lot of aquaintences on this board. I've learned a lot about the technical and administrative aspects of this business and my cleaning business is better for it (and thanks to my spam posts so is my supply biz... !gotcha! ).

I've had a sense of belonging and comraderie that I haven't felt in the industry until this board came to be... I've gotten some great advice, had some great arguments, shared the deatil of my home and business life and hopefully we're all better for it... If nothing else someone learned what not to do.

My THANKS to Mike, The Admins, Mods and Members for making this place what it is...
you updated yor wardrobe too Members Only.......only!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom