How is business in your neck of the woods?

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Steady
Same as ever
Slow
Real slow
Phone muted itself
Too much to handle
Yes lots of calls (gotta pretend on the boards)

Reactions: SamIam

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
Commercial is same, pretty good really. Residential is currently dead and hopefully will stay that way.

Call past clients and go knock on doors for commercial if you need to stir up some action.

Or use the down time to do something productive or fun. There’s more to life than carpet cleaning.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Very slow here
I blame it on bidenomics
I am investing in a 3 wheel trike with a basket on the back so I can peddle around on and collect (aliminium) cans on the side of the road.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Same as always.
Nobody ever asks this question when they’re busy.
You’ll pick up soon.
Don’t let this cause you to take marketing advice from us.
Circus clown palm reader what will be the winning lottery tickets tonight?

Reactions: SamIam

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Very slow here
I blame it on bidenomics
I am investing in a 3 wheel trike with a basket on the back so I can peddle around on and collect (aliminium) cans on the side of the road.
Yes...you could hire some basket buddies to run the ditches and swoop more cans! In jus a short while you could even add more baskets!!!
Maybe even hook up with other bottle buddies and become a large conglomerate
Shades of Kramer an Newton!

Name
Swani
We are slammed all the way around. Property management, carpet, vrbo cleaning, post construction cleaning, and there's a storm rolling in today, so we'll be doing snow removal tonight.

We leave for Mexico Monday and it's going to be a great disconnect. My kids have never seen the ocean, so I'm excited for them. I just hope we don't get Shanghaied, but it looks like Cancun is safer then most big US cities.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Same as always.
Nobody ever asks this question when they’re busy.
You’ll pick up soon.
Don’t let this cause you to take marketing advice from us.
Well I did one thing that Nevers hurts, sent out $1000 of mailers to repeats over the last few years, to say I'm still alive and well!

March is gonna be 3-4k ahead of last year.

Spring special $60 and areas 10% off blah blah blah.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Very slow here
I blame it on bidenomics
Cans for the poor!

Cans for the poor!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Very busy. I keep picking up more property managers and large commercial. This winter I didn't really experience a slowdown like some others. I'm actually busier than I want to be. I just want to stay home and trade options.
I'm sure your wife is happier when your working hahahaha

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
We are slow. however I haven't been diligent in Advertising. also all the tech layoffs don't help.
Just ran a report of customer who haven't hired us in 24-48 months. shocked to see so many longtime clients on the list. Perhaps out of site out of mind. All be send them reminder card today.

Reactions: Mikey P

Brian H

Name
Brian H
We are slow. however I haven't been diligent in Advertising. also all the tech layoffs don't help.
Just ran a report of customer who haven't hired us in 24-48 months. shocked to see so many longtime clients on the list. Perhaps out of site out of mind. All be send them reminder card today.
John,

you have to stay on those reminders. It's possible those customers were lured away by someone else and it may be difficult to get them back. I can't imagine that the average customer waits 48 months between appointments.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
John,

you have to stay on those reminders. It's possible those customers were lured away by someone else and it may be difficult to get them back. I can't imagine that the average customer waits 48 months between appointments.
about 30% of our clients moved out of our service area. And The tech layoffs always negatively effects our business.
We've recently had a handful of >48 month clients reach out to us again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom