how is/was your Thanksgiving rush ?

Thanksgiving rush

• Total voters

postaldave

this was the slowest year yet, Sent out Re-minders and did'ent get 1 call. Just don't know what was up with that. This November.

C

cucu

RichC said:
Years? This was he worst year ever for us, we could never shake that winter that consumed Spring.

Oh well, hopefully 2012 will be a good year! 8)

2012 will be a great year for you ....if ..you dont take advice from me ....and if i ever call your office again, tell your staff to say you have been deported
Or you have retired and are now a donkey racing jockey.....

Chris A

Name
Chris
November will be up a tick this year, but we never get much of a thanksgiving "rush". This whole falls been kinda all over the place for us...

Mikey P

Administrator
yeah why is that Chris, why does your neighbor to the north get loads of Rushes and you get nada.

are these rush jobs like the ones I see where they only want the traffic areas in the LDH done?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Slammed out of control. Both trucks doing 7 jobs each and squeezing in one or two
For the last 3 weeks. Looks like it will be like this till Christmas. Had a customers tree fall on my truck yesterday. No damage but took me 1/2 hr to cut the tree off. Customer wanted me to leave it alone till the tree guy got there. Sorry bout ur luck. I wasn't waiting for that. I would have lost 1500 in work

Chris A

Name
Chris
Mikey P said:
yeah why is that Chris, why does your neighbor to the north get loads of Rushes and you get nada.

are these rush jobs like the ones I see where they only want the traffic areas in the LDH done?

I dunno, were always busy in November, and we do get some last minute squeeze ins, but its never our busiest time of the year. In fact I let JR go out by himself yesterday so I could go to FL early to see the grandparents

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Holiday related. We have 4986 customers now and need a 3rd truck so when the shit hits the fan it's go time. We stay pretty steady with no advertising just word of mouth. I will start marketing hard in jan in preparation for a 3rd truck in march or so. I want to be slammed out of control so the new truck pays for itself from day 1. Down time scares the shit out of me. Can't stand to see a truck sitting!!

Back
Top Bottom