How is your February going?

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Al said:
Holy Bejebbers Alan!! $250k for the month of Feb or since first of the year? Either way, that's incredible. Are you only concentrating on floods/water damage? what's the secret to your success? ( hope I'm not being too nosey )

Best wishes for continued success for the rest of the year
Bill

I guess the calls started around Jan 18th but they are still coming, we start one today another tomorrow, plus we may have 15 condos with water damage to start this week.

We want to be a restoration company that just happens to clean carpets, so we focus on restoration
But we are still a cc company that just happens to do restoration

The secret to my success

I'm still working on that, I'll let you know when I get there

we got over 700 calls for Ice dams and flooding 90%l from the internet
We use Andrechelle web design and my son Shawn works on internet and other types of marketing

I guess it was just "our time".........and it's about time!

I do work hard though, I haven't had a day off since December 1 shiteatinggrin

We got a new shop on the 1st of Dec and I was working day and night to set it up, I came in on Christmas and New Years
and then all the flooding started. It's like my hobby and job, I just got Sunday off and spent 14 hours fixing up the shop because that's what I wanted to do
8)

Happy for you, I'll give you call to see when I'll be free. 8)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The secret to my success

I'm still working on that, I'll let you know when I get there

we got over 700 calls for Ice dams and flooding 90%l from the internet
We use Andrechelle web design and my son Shawn works on internet and other types of marketing

I guess it was just "our time".........and it's about time!

I do work hard though, I haven't had a day off since December 1 shiteatinggrin

We got a new shop on the 1st of Dec and I was working day and night to set it up, I came in on Christmas and New Years
and then all the flooding started. It's like my hobby and job, I just got Sunday off and spent 14 hours fixing up the shop because that's what I wanted to do
8)
Commitment and dedication are doing it for you Al. Congratulations, that's quite an accomplishment! 8)

Al

We landed the 15 condo units!!! Right in town too!

I booked my flight to MF for my reward
8) 8)

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I turned in my last ticket for February last night.....we hit our mark we were aiming for and made up for what we lost last month.....we also totaled 24 new clients off of referrals..........looks like that Ipad add is doing its job......hopefully March is as good....we are up against a larger number....

glenboy

Name
GLEN
i have done more flood work in feb than i have ever.i dont ad for flood work but my buddy has 2 phoenix dehus that i can rent anytime and i have been getting calls for sump overflows.easy money extract with water claw and set up dehu and blower and wait.got a call for one tonite and i cannot go (fam issues) so i called my good pal up and he is doin the work and i am still gonna get paid,not as much but he always pays me well Ivebeensold Ivebeensold Ivebeensold Ivebeensold Ivebeensold Ivebeensold Ivebeensold

Back
Top Bottom