How long would this take you?

Mikey P

Administrator
You're collecting email addresses, right?

Hard Surface is an easier sell in the wet months, as there isn't dry times to deal with.

Keep notes of who you can sell what to.

Counters
Showers
Stone
LVP
Tile
Wood
Repair...

• Love
Reactions: Bryce C

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
you'll do like most of us did
(that didn't have a spouse with good income and bennies to carry the load)

You do a ton of com cold calling, take on crappy restaurant jobs, motels, slumlord apts and other low pay crap to keep the lights on in the beginning
weed them out as you're able to be busy with more profitable jobs

..L.T.A.
I'm in

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
You're collecting email addresses, right?

Hard Surface is an easier sell in the wet months, as there isn't dry times to deal with.

Keep notes of who you can sell what to.

Counters
Showers
Stone
LVP
Tile
Wood
Repair...
Great idea Mike. I'll do that.

Yea I'm collecting email addresses. Wasn't for a month or so but now I am.

Do you think I can effectively clean stone with a max of 400 psi? I know the rotary will be essential, but not sure about rinsing porous stone.

Luky

Name
Mario
That’s a fact no matter what you know who says. I like to use a pre spray, pre clean, Encap Punch with the crb. If there’s a little embedded soil after vacuuming, the crb picks it up. Then I give it a go with whatever I feel like. Cimex or Op. If the customer watches, they’re always impressed. Always.
The best customer is the customer who's not present at all. You certainly know that .

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny Hayes
Name
Swani
I'd rather pick up house cleaning than work a 9 to 5, or anything where I can make close to real money.
If you need any help with the house cleaning side let me know. We focus on VRBO's, but residential can be lucrative as well if structured correctly.

If you really want a nitch, partner up with a company that already cleans VRBO's and offer to do laundry for them. Laundry is the hardest part about cleaning vacation rentals. Our laundry machines run 24/7 in our shop.

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
If you need any help with the house cleaning side let me know. We focus on VRBO's, but residential can be lucrative as well if structured correctly.

If you really want a nitch, partner up with a company that already cleans VRBO's and offer to do laundry for them. Laundry is the hardest part about cleaning vacation rentals. Our laundry machines run 24/7 in our shop.
I've never heard of this laundry aspect. I setup a wood shop in a 900 square foot space in a mill building 15 minutes from where we live. That biz drained our savings and didnt take off so I've been planning on shutting it down and moving the machines into storage until we finance our own home and can build it all there.

But I do have a 900 square foot industrial space with 110 and 220 circuits (plus 3 phase) all over the place and tons of room in the panel for more stuff as well as windows for venting and permission to basically do whatever I want with the space. If I could repurpose that place for something connected to this biz that would be a dream. May we chat sometime soon?

Name
Swani
I've never heard of this laundry aspect. I setup a wood shop in a 900 square foot space in a mill building 15 minutes from where we live. That biz drained our savings and didnt take off so I've been planning on shutting it down and moving the machines into storage until we finance our own home and can build it all there.

But I do have a 900 square foot industrial space with 110 and 220 circuits (plus 3 phase) all over the place and tons of room in the panel for more stuff as well as windows for venting and permission to basically do whatever I want with the space. If I could repurpose that place for something connected to this biz that would be a dream. May we chat sometime soon?
Sure thing!

• Love
Reactions: Bryce C

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom