How long would you wait

Name
Brad Gouveia
My Rx-20 broke so I took it to my Interlink Supply to get it fixed.

How long would you wait to get your rx-20 fixed? It took them 3 weeks just to tell me that it needed a new motor. That was after I had to call them to ask them to hurry it up and now it been 2 weeks and not back yet. How long should I wait before I bitch, and they wonder why I got a Butler instead of a Hydramaster CDS from them.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
i'm sorry Brad :( I can tell you that Hydramaster has been terrible with getting parts sent out. Doesn't excuse poor communication but it has been taking nearly 2 weeks for me to get parts. This might be part of the problem but they should communicate that to you. Call them and explain that you are really un-happy with the communication and let them know what you expect if they wish to continue to have your buisness. If not Tim over at Steam Way can fix your stuff or Brent over at Adco. Hell after 3 weeks it might have been cheaper in the long run just to bring it/ship it to me.

S

sam miller

All You had to do was post on a board and walla its done Nice!

PCCN

Clean Response said:
My Rx-20 broke so I took it to my Interlink Supply to get it fixed.

How long would you wait to get your rx-20 fixed? It took them 3 weeks just to tell me that it needed a new motor. That was after I had to call them to ask them to hurry it up and now it been 2 weeks and not back yet. How long should I wait before I bitch, and they wonder why I got a Butler instead of a Hydramaster CDS from them.

Glad to see that Interlink has the same consistency nationwide. Waited 30 days for a supposed 3 day truckmount install and only after the finance company began giving me a hard time for not picking my truck up so they could begin billing, and i informed them I had not received the machine yet, did Interlink then decide to get on the ball and get it done. Still, not working right but I was so fed up I didn't want to even deal with them any longer. They didn't even show me how to start the machine, nice service!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
No fee I'll send it out Monday. We sent them out to our class mailing list (western states) and have just been putting them in with orders for everyone else that's why you hadn't received one yet.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I bought a new RX-20 7-8 years ago. The gearbox started grinding within a couple hours of use. It took a several weeks to get a new gearbox to my distributor. My distributor loaned me a used one during that time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom