How many are using Cool Cuffs:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Being on the cleaning side of the issue Joe is great, has always taken good care of me and other people that I have spoke with concering him....

Straight forward to the point....problem solved.......

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Here in the north they are especially helpful. Much easier on my tendonitis. As far as there being different models that don't interchange, just call Joe and he will take care of it. I have bought several different items from Joe and I can say no other supplier has been near as responsive and very reasonably priced.

That might be true that he will replace them. My issue is why it is not known ahead of time! Why in the world do I want to have to shop then correct his mistake too ?

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
My understanding is that at one point the manufacture changed the mold without Joe's knowledge. They were shipped out before he knew of the problem. If you buy direct from Joe you won't have that same problem anymore. I do understand your frustration, I had the same issue cuz I bought first from a different retailer and then additional cuffs from Joe.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mistakes happen you just deal with them.. It is not a mistake if it is a on going problem...

Joe corrected the mistake as soon as he figured out what happened..............

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I think Interlink sells some of his things I saw some at the store here in Tucson.

G

I have 10-12 sets of the rotating ones..they leak. They POP apart. They POP back together 90% of the time. They wear out..they fall apart riding in the vans on the hose reels.

Just think about how much of a PITA it is to unreel your hoses out..when the 3 or 4th one in is lose..and making a tangled up mess.

Like the idea....YES.
Like the quality...NO

Chad

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
You're right there Chad. I get so flipping pissed when hoses come undone in the middle of the real. Huge tangled mess is puting it lightly. I'd probably get fired by the custy if they were next to me when this happens. Quite a few choice words seem to come out.

G

Probably have about 12 to 15 sets of CoolCuffs with the latch. Love 'em and hate 'em at the same time. I actually just took the one off of my reel because it always seemed to screw things up not to mention that it's a little bulky and doesn't reel real well (like a hose). Now I'm only using one for lead to the reel. Works better for me.

Personally I'd like to see them reel onto the reel better, be a little more air tight, and get rid of the latch (I guess the swivel does that now though).

Still love 'em though...and hate 'em. So far CoolCuffs are the best option available IMHO.

G

Mike are you still selling cuffs. If you are I need to buy some tomorrow. I'll call you.

Jeff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom