How Many Complaints Do You Get Per Year

Name
George Valliant
I personally bang out 3-5 houses per day 6 days per week. Over the past 3 years I've averaged about 3-5 complaints per year. True, when i had a second truck with employee i was probably getting 3-5 complaints per month. But, by doing the work myself i have been able to keep the complaints to a minimum.

How many complaints does your company get?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Complaints really come down to how well you can educate the customer.

Not sure how many "complaints"...If I get them they get resolved.

I would say no unsatisfied customers that I can think of.

I would imagine I have gone back maybe 3 or 4 times this year to touch up something...think it would be pet odor if anything.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
:lol:

6-12 I suppose. Got one yesterday. Lady wanted me to come back and groom. I called and told her I did groom. "Oh but the last company groomed so much better". 4th time I've cleaned for her. Did her upstairs last month. I'll be back :lol:

Albert

Chris A

Name
Chris
I stop back to about 2 jobs a month on average, usually its just to remind them that this area has pile reversal, the bleach spots aren't going to come out, etc. Many times its stupid, but if I'm close I stop and take a look. Very seldom do I re-clean anything though.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
People don't like confrontations. Unless you invite them to complain they won't. You have to call them, ask them them less than 5 questions to determine if they are satisfied and would use you again. If you hear any hesitation in their voice when you ask if they're satisfied, you ask if there are any areas that didn't turn out as well as they expected. You've pretty much got to beat a complaint out of somebody, but you'll find them.

If you aren't calling your customers back, you have no idea how many complaints you have. Most people will keep quiet about it.

I had a gal wait 4 weeks before calling me about streaks through her whole living room, and she only called me because her friend (An insurance adjuster) told her she had to. She had said we were so nice to her and had such a quick response time and always take care of every detail, she felt guilty calling us back. I thanked her for calling us and fixed the problem.

I've got to get back in the habit of calling people a few days after the job is done.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
It wasn't just CC but with everything in June of 2007 we had around 35 complaints in 1 month. We jumped from a crew of 4 to 12 in 2 weeks and the monkeys went wild

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If we are talking about complaints from Mikeys board guys I think Larry takes the cake. :mrgreen:

Chris A

Name
Chris
Gary I agree with you, you have to call, otherwise you have no idea how many complaints you will have.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
None. And I invite people to complain if there are any issues. If you inform them of possible problems or conditions of their carpet,most of the time they won't bother you with useless calls.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom