How many customers/appointments do you service weekly?

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
My week was 22 residential carpet cleanings, 1000 sf travertine tile, 3 small commercial jobs for carpet cleaning truck.

I usually average 25 to 30 residential jobs per week.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
You either have alot of small jobs or work alot of hours. I would guess I do 15 or so jobs a week, but I work 5 full days a week.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I was surprised to see a lot less jobs this month but my ticket average was way up.

I did 32 last week.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Doug Cox said:
You either have alot of small jobs or work alot of hours. I would guess I do 15 or so jobs a week, but I work 5 full days a week.

ALOT of hours, I had a day off last month.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I try to keep it around 15 during a 5 day week. This week I will do 16 in 4 days, but some are just small minimum charge jobs. If anybody else calls they will have to wait until next week.

Mike Draper

Jim Williams said:
I try to keep it around 15 during a 5 day week. This week I will do 16 in 4 days, but some are just small minimum charge jobs. If anybody else calls they will have to wait until next week.

same here.

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Spring summer & fall, we average 96/wk all resi, January through March about 40-50% of that.

John Watson

Helen and I max out at about 8-10 per week depending on the size. We will schedule up to 4 days a week.
with the current economy some weeks we do only 4 jobs.
Thankful we have a couple sizable monthly commercial accts. Need to get some more of those I think.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I would like to get to that level Ken...but I would like to do it with limited people...not sure I can make that happen...but I'm working on it.
Outsourcing seems to be the way to go for me.

I am getting higher tickets right now and that's not a bad thing. Volume means dealing with more people...and that's the hardest part of any industry of course.

I'll work on volume work with high tickets...that wouldnl't be so bad. :mrgreen:

I think when I get to a hundred jobs a week it will be time to hire a manager to organize the Techs dailys.

I've been spending so much time on Network Carpet Cleaning that I think maybe my Cleaning business has dropped a little.

This isn't a dog chasing two rabbits, it's a dog chewing on one while running after the other.
It weighs you down a little but it doesn't let them both get away.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
That sounds about right Brian- you will definitely need more management/admisnistrative help as you get to that level and beyond.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
As long as Full Cirle Grows with me and I can get a couple people to organize routes, I think I will be good.
My accounting and other is outsourced as well.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
only take one person to organize even up to a couple hundred jobs a day Brian and if you get anywhere near 50-75 a day it may help to look at an automated routing software that can take the Who, What & When and organize in Best Route order satisfying those 3 criteria.

Paragon Routing Software has been a good send for us.

Mikey P

Administrator
Cork,

Kens crew consist of many techs that are able to own their homes, save money and take vacations with what he pays them.

Will your "System" ever be able to pull that off?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
Cork,

Kens crew consist of many techs that are able to own their homes, save money and take vacations with what he pays them.

Will your "System" ever be able to pull that off?

Of course. My techs get half the job. They are making anywhere from $50.00 per job to $1000.00 per job.
Just did a job on Saturday that the Tech was very happy about...so was I.

I don't have health insurance or a retirement plan for them so it's really up to them as to what they do with their money. I can only supply the avenue to get to those things.

If they don't want to work for a week or two...they don't have to.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Ken Snow said:
Between our rug spa & on location cleaning, between 1500-1700 in season.

I was going to say mine but Ken got me all depressed :cry: :cry:

Lets just say, a fraction of Ken's.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
Cork,
How many jobs per year does your average tech get? What about your best tech?

Ahh man, math at this time of the day??

My best tech does less than my average tech but makes more doing it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
2-4 jobs a day, per truck, last week just 3-trucks out, although we did have 5-crews that did 40,000 sq/ft last Sunday.

In peak season we can and will run 6-crews even 8-crews if we need to.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I do alot of combined truck jobs like boat yards, large commercial but have a dedicated residential truck and do between 3-4 a day 4-5 days a week and one whopper usually on sundays

I had 3 machines and some encap running a few weeks back doing 9 yachts, boat house and function hall, it wasd a beast. Next big one is a huge golf resort down the cape where I will use 3 trucks 1 will double wand and the others will double solution for prespray and prescrub

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
as many as i can and still maintain my standards. higher then most but not as high as others. much higher then anybody in this area. some days only 2-3 other days 5 or 6 depending on size. m-f only 8- whenever. i like to leave some gaps for emergency calls and add ons to stay on schedule. i give 1 hr windows which i rarely miss.

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom