how many customers do you have

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
In the field of linguistics, a sentence is an expression in natural language, and often defined to indicate a grammatical unit consisting of one or more words that generally bear minimal syntactic relation to the words that precede or follow it. A sentence can include words grouped meaningfully to express a statement, question, exclamation, request, command or suggestion!

Jarred...once you learn to predicate sentence structure correctly you'll go a lot further in yor copy writing on your website and on this board in particular............. :p

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
the fact that you're still paying attention to me shows me how sorry you really are. If you were that busy old timer, you wouldn't worry about the new jacks.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I seem to remember him coming on this board asking for advice or help and then he talks to a vet like that?

Have some respect for yourself Lust1.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
seems to be a common trend running thru-out the country these days.....
i hope you get thru this period of thinking that you know everything....to the point where ya do....till then TRY not to be such a pompous Ass.....

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
Listen, I totally respect everyone..if you look back in the post, I was just expressing my opinion and he thought it funny to take a shot at me. Sure, I am a little sensitive but where I am from, old timers groom young guys not slap them around. That's called being out of line. Reality is, I am ashamed of myself for even continuing the conversation. Its a complete waste of my time. This board has provided me with invaluable tools as far as learning the craft goes and I have never had a problem with anyone. So bob..maybe we wont be friends and that's fine, but if I offended you than I apologize. I have found a niche that works for me..my marketing style allows me to feed my family..enjoy a super easy life and more than make enough money that I am happy. I am only growing and am happy with my progress. What works for me may not work everywhere else..there are 8 million people in nyc..its very easy to make money here. Anyway, regardless of how it started..my attitude and behavior was out of line.
Jarred

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
but where I am from, old timers groom young guys not slap them around

in my world we slap 'em around first.......
and the one's that are left standin'..
are the ones that can hold their mud...
saves a lot a time!

TRIAL BY FIRE!

BTW
i THINK it was yor Avatar :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob Foster

Jarred there aren't many people here who haven't put their foot in their mouth at least on one occasion. The fact that you apologized to Bawb goes a long way here for some of us.

PS: We have a large and active peanut gallery.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom