How many Custys in your Custy base??

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Total waste of money imo. I can't think of anything that it does that you cannot do with quickbooks pro 08.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Over 6000.

We use Cha Ching, and not only does it count your customers, it tells you which have spent the most, gives the cleaning frequencies of each and every customer, and lists all that was cleaned, and has a place to make notes about the dog's name, etc. It also has the average of every customers' jobs, so you know what your average ticket brings in each month.

It will break it down daily, weekly, bi-weekly, etc.

That is just a few of the things Cha Ching does.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
In Quick Books Pro you can print out reports on just about anything. Not only about your customers but spending and assests.
Balance sheets, Profit and Loss statements.
There is stuff on there I have no idea how to use.
You can pretty much configure it to how you want.
What little I know about it, I love.

And no I aint gonna marry it. :roll:

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
My best guess would be about 900, probably 10 percent not active (moved..ect). I usually send out 500 postcards (1/2 box) every 3 months. Usually don't send out reminders for someone that has not been active more then 3 years.

Maybe I'll try it in the winter with a ridiculous offer. "Psst, where you been bud, what happened, you didn't like our cleaning?. Or is it that you haven't cleaned it since 2005?. No problem, we'll come over and get rid of all the nasty critters in no time. NOW GET ON THE FRICKIN PHONE AND CALL!!!.

Crystal Chem-Dry
Your friendly and professional cleaners. :lol:

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom