Name
Greg Crowley
I haven't gotten one.

I have gotten referrals from HOST even after I dropped the PCA program

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Never once.
I was certified under Chem-Dry and got referrals from Harris Research because of it but since I have been certified under my own company, not one.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I've been emailed quite a few. The challenge was they were in Port Angelas, which besides being on the other side of The Strait of Juan de Fuca, a $150US - 2.5hr return ferry crossing, its in the US. I live in Canada. Somehow I didn't think the customs officer would allow me in just because I had an IICRC referral.

Funny thing. I kept phoning for them to fix the software problem, and I guess they did. I haven't received anything since.

I've never received a referral here in my area. Does it refer Canadians?

TimP

Never here either. I just renewed my certified firm status.....I'll renew one more time if I don't get a referal from it by then I'm probably dropping it. I use the logo for advertising......but that's that all the IICRC has done for me.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
wow that is worse than I thought, its seems like the instructors are the ones that end up making all the money, I for one would be infavor of a more meaningful organization even if it meant paying more

John Buxton

When it was about time to send them money I would get the auto referral BS from them online. I never got a call.

Early on I would get some warranty calls but they never materialized into anything good.

IICRCBS

Jay D

Name
Jay D
WHEN I was a certified firm i got notified via email that my name was given out probably 12-18 times which = 0 calls to my business. I would be happy to be a CF again if i saw the benefit, but I don't see the benefit. :roll:

dgargan

Wow if that isn't proof about what Lisa was saying about they're marketing efforts in the past I don't know whay is.

Seems very few people in America beside all the carpet cleaners know who the IICRC is.

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
We currently have several certified techs and we are a certified firm. I personally have been certified since the 80's. Over the years I've paid for 10's of certifications. We have yet to be referred one job. If you asked me why I continue, I would have no idea.

Able 1

Name
Keith
1 in two years and when the guy said "what dose being certified all entail?" I was so caught off gaurd I was like um... then some BS..... Still got the job though.

I wanted to say "didn't you see that logo on my ad enough said?" guess not!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom