How many here "Sweat" the tax season?

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Knowing what I know now I would approach it like I am now, build a solid commercial base then work on increasing my residential clients and maybe someday learning to let go of the reins some so I would have more time to build the business...
This can be a very effective business model.

Steve

PS Billy, sounds like you need a good accountant and just maybe a little self-discipline. No one should ever be surprised by their taxes with the quarterly payment arrangement. And yes, I hate paying taxes too...

Chris A

Name
Chris
I get "paid" every 2 weeks as a pay stub, the entire amount goes towards taxes and since theres so many draws we can easily adjust throughout the year if I'm falling behind. Theres no way I'm disciplined enough to pay every quarter.

Reactions: Jeff Madsen

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Oh I don't know, I'm still 300k above water on this pos house and this board alone would have me living real well in Greenville

Not to mention a few sheckles in the bank, market and under the mattress

Hurry the hell up would ya! I'd only drive ya nuts for a few years :D

Name
Bruce
So Bruce what % do you take off the top?
25%?, seems this would be appropriate since we have about a 50% bottom line and uncle sam ends up with about 1/2 of that
Just like others have said , my percent is based off of what my accountant has told me to put away for quarterly taxes.

Back
Top Bottom