How Many New Clients Does Your Website Bring You?

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
Our carpet cleaning lemon-aid stand has never had any kind of web presence or marketing. We're getting ready to invest in a web site and I'm trying to guage what kind of return I might reasonably expect. What's your experience - how many clients, how many dollars? Anything you could share would be appreciated.

Greg Loe

Depends on the time of year. I live in a college town and get 4-6 a month off it. But during moving season of the students, almost more than I can handle. Students use the internet to find what they need. And so do their parents. Half the student move-out calls come from the parents that are out of town, even out of state.

Here's who did my web site, http://www.andrechelle.com/

Did a great job optimizing my web site. I'M Number 1 !!!!!!

G

I get around 8 jobs per month. Not a ton. But it only costs 14 bucks a month.

I wiil depend on your ranking and your area. large Metro/rural ect...

Sorry, I just saw that this was your post Jeff.

I ment to say websites don't work and they are a waste of money!!!!!

Check our area and you'll see I have very good ranking.

Actually I'm surprized you don't have a web site.

Carpet Cleaning Lincoln

Carpet Cleaning Nebraska

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning lincoln

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
6-12 a month. Depends on where you're site is in the searches. Budget for search engine optimization. If you have a site up already talk to andrechelle. I think they have a link exchange program that does well for getting you up on the search engines. Even if you have a website they may be able to get you in there.

Albert

Able 1

Name
Keith
I've been meaning to get one up but haven't really sat down and figured out prices... Saw Greg's site and I think I'm going with Andrechelle. Greg what is your monthly fee? Does that include the maxamizier to get to the top of the list?

Thanks,
Keith

Able 1

Name
Keith
He will have to post it if he wants It was in the marketing room a while back. It might be on that link he gave though for an example of what they offer for ccers.

Keith

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
just having a website does nothing. The best will fail without driving traffic to it. You need to advertise your website in order to get people to check it out.

Think of it as trying to get your phone to ring. Just by having a phone doesn't get people to call it.

A website is a good tool to let people know who you are before they schedule. Make sure it reflects who you are and what you do. A crappy made website will tell the custy you are crappy.

You get the idea.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
He will have to post it if he wants It was in the marketing room a while back. It might be on that link he gave though for an example of what they offer for ccers.

Keith

It's on his profile

Albert

Name
Bruce
We are getting 1 to 2 price request a week, we do not book them all but it's a start. This time last year we were not getting any price request from our website.

I can tell you if you have Andrechelle build your website , they will have you number one or two in your search area.

http://www.andrechelle.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom