How many of you carpet cleaners exercise / work out?

FredC

Village Idiot
did the stove break while they were cooking the eggs and hashbrowns?

bmastrange

Name
Brad Mastrangelo
Me, total body work out for about 30-60 minutes everyday. Big focus on the legs since they carry the load all day especially up and down stairs lugging hose, machines, in out of the van. Like to soon start a man yoga routine to help stay nimble.
Since committing to exercising daily, definitely feel the difference.

How bout you guys? Do you at the least try to squeeze in a few reps of pushups.
Yes, we put in a home gym years ago. Best thing we’ve done. 2 years ago we got the Peloton and I’ve been hooked ever since. I’m 58 and also play Tennis and over 50 soccer league because I’m out of my mind says my wife 😂😂

Name
Swani
Yes, we put in a home gym years ago. Best thing we’ve done. 2 years ago we got the Peloton and I’ve been hooked ever since. I’m 58 and also play Tennis and over 50 soccer league because I’m out of my mind says my wife 😂😂
I looked at the Peloton, but ended up buying the Bowflex bike and treadmill. Same concept except the Bowflex bike tilts side to side working your abs. I did however buy Peloton stock and that turned out to kick me in the nuts.

Reactions: icleancarpetz

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Oh man! Glad to hear I’m not the only one feeling young again!

Exercise boost mens testosterone levels. Huge difference when you pick shi#$##&#t up and throw it around.
keep it up man!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom