How many of you guys do this?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I keep my main spotters right on me in a tool bag. Hated having to walk back to get something, come and do the spotting, walk back to put it back, come back only to see I need it again after couple wand passes.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I do have a caddy but it is for furniture only. It has 20 large sliders and 20 small sliders and blocks, tabs and lift buddy. The beatiful thing is that the sliders fit perfectly with 10 sliders wide. it is easy to confirm that no sliders are ever left behind. I did have a canvas bag once, logo'd and everything but after a couple months I didn't have any sliders left. During pre-vacuuming the carpet is inspected and anything that is needed is brought in with the pre-spray.

I would feel very unprofessional bringing a square walmart bucket into someones home.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Mike;

The container looks good, but it takes two hands to carry.

We like a handle for one hand operation like this 12" x 17" one we use for our spotting kit.

tolco-tray.jpg

http://www3.cobbcarpet.com/zen3/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=69&products_id=2995

You might need a larger model.

Larry

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
GeneMiller said:
black carpenters tool bag, the big one. holds everything including my computer , phone , invoices ect. nice handle or strap.

gene

Wow!! That seems a little racist.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom