how many of you pre treat w 175 and shampoo tank?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I have had a wave of rentals and nastys in general lately. I typicly just spray with the hf then scrub but here lately have been using the gravity feed on my 175 and scrubbin it in. Because I normaly pre scrub every job it seems to save me alot of time and give pretty great results. The only thing I dont like is my 17 inch wont fit into all the small spaces so I keep a half gallon hand sprayer for edges closets ect. This is old technology I know , I was just curious how many others do this regularly.

jalexander

I have always sprayed first then scrubbed. I've often considered using the tank, but haven't.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
paid extra for the tank and then pulled it because i like to control the prespray better. i always felt like i was putting to much down.

gene

green guy

Yea its an awesome way to not only move faster through some nasty carpet but also builds value for your customer. If you run into some real crap try a white polishing pad for a real aggressive aproach. I tend to use this often at rentals w/ alot of food and bev and alot of urine. I go heavy on sodium percarbonate mixed with something real acidic. Its stunning.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I agree with Gene.

And you should have a scrub brush for the areas you can't reach with the 175. You should be scrubbing the edges anyhow with a hand tool

Name
George Valliant
That's how its been done for decades.

A three gallon solution tank, 17" showerfeed brush and a porty!

Sounds like your almost busy enough to put a truckmount to use.

How much longer till ur in the market for a rig?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
IMHO

I have done it with and without the tank.

The tank & gravity will draw the solutiuon into the backing B4 you extract it.

Prespraying is better.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I am in the market for a tm right now just runnin low on the flow. once i get a couple bs goin I will be able to buy one. I have a big commercial job in the summer that will get me one. other than that I will probly pimp out the resoil with a booster and hose reel to get me by till then and take unit off of truck for long runs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom