How many people use a water claw? the little spotter size.

doug450

was checking out the little spotter water claw and I am thinking it sounds pretty good,just wondering if alot of people are using them?

Doug

G

I bought one and loved it. It paid for itself the first time I used it.

Then after seeing how well it worked for sub-surface extraction, I bought the medium sized one. Again it paid for itself the first time I used it.
I would highly recommend getting the medium sized Claw. You'll be surprised how often you use it.

Bob Foster

I agree with Josh. I have the small and like it but if you occasionally do any water extraction go to the medium because you can get away with using a medium for both spotting and water extraction.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
A handy tool. The advantage to the Spot Claw over homemade is the clear back that lets the customer (and tech) see when no more color is coming out of the carpet.

Well, that and it doesn't look like homemade.

asupremeclean

I have both the authentic water claw and the home made one.
Both are great for wicking spots and urine contamination. Being able to see the amount of water left to extract is nice but you can't beat the price ($7.00) of the home made one.

If you are using the spot claw for occasional flood work you are working far too hard. Get the medium one and your set to go. I just wish you could make a medium size one for $10.00.

TimP

I own the small deluxe claw, decided to have it other than the spotter one. I may buy a medium if I start doing some flood work. I have no complaints about the one i have. It's a good tool, and it's fine for small water damage of course medium would be better for floods.

John Watson

Used ours today. Great for small pet contamination areas. Mixed up 1 gallon of OSR apply and let set 20-30 minutes while vacuuming other areas Suck with spot claw $35-40 Local chemwho charges $75 a gal 3 gal min.

I do agree the medium water claw would work better in a more spot situation. Some day Helen said I could have one too.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
The Spotting Claw is a great device.

Lots of our customers use it for "guaranteed pet odor removal" programs in conjunction with an enzyme containing oxidizer..

I also think it works very well for ink spills by keeping them from spreading.

Larry Cobb

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I've had the Spot Claw for quite a few years now. Its the older one without the vac break. A great tool. Every truck should carry one.
They were a lot more when I bought mine, got gouged , $450 it!

I'd buy the small or medium stand-up claw, easy on the back, and most urine spots are bigger anyway, so they would be done faster.

tim

I have the spot claw but rarely use it now that I have the medium size. Like Ron said, most urine spots are larger and you can stand up with the medium claw and not be so close to the urine source! Big plus!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom