How many SQFT can I get out of these pads?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Anyone know?

Name
Jeff T
In my limited experience, it depends on carpet type, AND how much juice you put down. Like Taco said, I do flip them, although you’re not supposed to. They ‘claim’ 7500- 9000 sqft.... yeah, not in my experience. I stopped using the beige pads because once they get worn in, they don’t seem to do much.... I switched to the grey, and they seem to do a much better job, they are more aggressive..... BUT, you will not get as much sqft out of them....

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
Jeff T
Edit: to answer you’re question more directly, approx 5-7 k. BUT, either pad starts to loose ‘clean ability ‘ around 3-3500k....

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Do you flip them? Have you used they greys yet?
I should clarify, I flip them after the first tank and change them after the second. Using the grey pads. They seem to wear down quickly. I used one set last week and they were worn out after the first tank. It depends on the type of carpet. Maybe some products provide more lubrication. I haven't tried releasit yet.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
For example, I recently did 17 hallways between 500-600 sqft. I could do 3 hallways on one tank. Flip the pads and do 3 more, then they are pretty worn out.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Must be clean carpet.

I average 1 gallon per 150 ft or so with the Cimex
So that's 900 sqft. Maybe I'm not using enough solution. I do seem to get good coverage though. The hallways weren't heavily soiled but had been protected during construction, leaving clean carpet under the plastic and soiled carpet on the other side. We had to even it out. Came out great. Still learning the Cimex so any input is welcome.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom