How many wicking and brown outs..

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Yeah I tell them that too but often I will get that blank stare as they don't believe me. Because that is why they call me to get rid of the issue. Don't care how educated they are or how many degrees are on their wall. They don't seem to understand that once I leave the cycle begins all over again. I do offer a doggy/kitty removal service but none have taken the offer yet : )

Take dog or cat several miles out into the country and let them go. Or as I'm driving simply throw them out of the window.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Which is why we include that in our disclaimer as well.

It's amazing that people think if we remove the urine, the pet won't do it again. We often have to explain it's a behavioral thing and we are not responsible for their dogs behavior. We can only take responsibility for the cleaning we do...that they should talk to their vet or an animal behaviorist. And even with a water claw, the contaminant may have reached the sub floor. If the carpet and padding aren't pulled back and the sub floor seal with Kilz, there could still be contaminant that draws the animal back to that spot.

No joke, we have had people call and ask us to come back....and expected us to clean the area again, for free, after they told us the dog went there again. New spot....new charge. Which is why we now say we don't guarantee anything since a pet/animal remains in the home and may re-mark the areas. SMH

With the disclaimer that I have 1,208,492 reasons that I hate the warranties on carpet, I give one of the manufacturer's credit for this statement:

"...this warranty does not cover stains of a recurring nature, such as those from pet urine..."

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I don't want to say I agree with Jimmy.. (because that just doesn't look good on anybody) but I kind of agree with his "deep affection" towards home pets.

Never ceases to amaze me how much some of you care for dirty dogs and cats...yet could NOT care any less about struggling humans.

How about the next couple of fests to be about humans...there are a number of ways -I'm sure- that could benefit people. Before you fire up your keyboard telling me about Ronald McClown's house - I know! I didn't miss it!

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
But ZEE we need to build that wall......we need to take people off of their FREE ride in our society. Make them work, make them pay TAXES like the rest of us. So what I'm saying is maybe we should treat them all like dogs and cats like I said. But I see you're from the "State" of denial.
I hope someday soon you will succeed from the union and form your own "Utopia". : )

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
But ZEE we need to build that wall......we need to take people off of their FREE ride in our society. Make them work, make them pay TAXES like the rest of us. So what I'm saying is maybe we should treat them all like dogs and cats like I said. But I see you're from the "State" of denial.
I hope someday soon you will succeed from the union and form your own "Utopia". : )

Just because I live and work on the west coast it doesn't mean I identify with any of their politics. I'm more conservative than most Midwest-Southern state's folk.
Taking care of humans doesn't mean - in my opinion - to put them on welfare. Trust me, I hate to see all these gob'ment cheese riders hang out all day not working because they don't have to.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
And we need to take all of those celeb A-listers and have a public hanging for their role in our society breakdown.

Reactions: vibra-vacster

SamIam

Name
sam miller
IMG_0485.JPG

What the hell boys???!

I got it out!

Got a job today a competitor did.

Customer called said competiton sent out somebody, and the last time it took two days to dry.

New stain appeared where they weren't, and when he called the company, they seemed disinterested.

Boys always seem interested, always go back!

FaceTime can be priceless.

Last edited:
The ultimate fix for wicking is for the spot to absorb into a terry towel or absorbent powder. Other techniques are not as effective. Between terry towels and absorbent powders, the powders are easier to use; however, they have nearly disappeared from the market place.
http://www.cleanfax.com/carpet-cleaning/wicked-wicking/
It appears that our understanding of how to fix wicking is on the decline; why?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I don't want to say I agree with Jimmy.. (because that just doesn't look good on anybody) but I kind of agree with his "deep affection" towards home pets.

Never ceases to amaze me how much some of you care for dirty dogs and cats...yet could NOT care any less about struggling humans.

How about the next couple of fests to be about humans...there are a number of ways -I'm sure- that could benefit people. Before you fire up your keyboard telling me about Ronald McClown's house - I know! I didn't miss it!

Not to be a dick, but dogs and cats are trained by humans.

Humans who struggle mostly do so by choice.

You don't see the government handing out welfare to animals.

Last edited:

steve_64

Not to be a dick, but dogs and cats are trained by humans.

Humans who struggle mostly do so be choice.

You don't see the government handing out welfare to animals.
Actually it's all about environment. People who struggle often haven't been taught better, much like pets

steve_64

Society is set up to help the majority,not all. The individual doesn't matter until there is trouble.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Just saying any Salvation Army will take any homeless person with a social security card and put them to work.

A lot of homeless are paranoid and don't want to be found.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I'm not asking for a homeless shelter... but I'm sure there are many ways humans could benefit from efforts and donations and not dogs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom