How Many Years?

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Another 20 years there wont be any carpet cleaners left! :)
61 / 21
21 years ago I was leaving a career in telecom. A friend lent me a Kent portable and a jug of ultrapac, thing was literally held together with duct tape. Cleaned my carpets and they started to smell after 3 days, I thought there had to be a better way.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
61 / 21
21 years ago I was leaving a career in telecom. A friend lent me a Kent portable and a jug of ultrapac, thing was literally held together with duct tape. Cleaned my carpets and they started to smell after 3 days, I thought there had to be a better way.
You got that right dying breed

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
Nate W.
61 / 21

Hey Jim, good to see you posting again..

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I haven’t been on the board much but I received an email from Mikey’s Board listing recent topics.
I’m retired now and living in Angels Camp, CA foothills. I haven’t missed carpet cleaning and am glad our home has no carpet.
Started steam cleaning at 20 years old in 1970 and finished in 2020 at 70 years old, all as one man owner operator. I don’t know how I lasted that long. smh
I’ll be 73 next month.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I haven’t been on the board much but I received an email from Mikey’s Board listing recent topics.
I’m retired now and living in Angels Camp, CA foothills. I haven’t missed carpet cleaning and am glad our home has no carpet.
Started steam cleaning at 20 years old in 1970 and finished in 2020 at 70 years old, all as one man owner operator. I don’t know how I lasted that long. smh
I’ll be 73 next month.
Always enjoyed seeing your steamway trucks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom