How much did you put in your pocket last year?

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
I just got my taxes back from the accountant. 78,000 Adjusted Gross

That is just my cleaning business too! woo...now where the hell did it all go?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
"How much did you put in your pocket last year?"

depends who's asking.
you're not from the IRS, are you?
:shock: :shock:

..L.T.A.

Becker

Name
Becker
None, I deposited it just in time to cover checks I wrote for the privilege of running my own business.

What is the point of posting your income?
Kinda like Todd and having to make sure we all know he is called Ti-pod, and my guess is less than 1.5% here give a damn how big his gear is.

BTW, alot of the guys here would like to just sell $78K per year, forget profit

The Preacher

net income was up was up 62%, expenses were up just over 19%. i'll owe about 2500 when the dust settles! :x

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Becker said:
None, I deposited it just in time to cover checks I wrote for the privilege of running my own business.

What is the point of posting your income?
Kinda like Todd and having to make sure we all know he is called Ti-pod, and my guess is less than 1.5% here give a damn how big his gear is.

BTW, alot of the guys here would like to just sell $78K per year, forget profit

Didn't you post yours a while back? I grossed over 130 and I advertise in ValPak

Becker

Name
Becker
No I posted a years recap.. No hard numbers.

Heck Feehan has been trying to see my 1040 for years.

I think he finally gave up.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
The goal of a successful businessman should be to break even on a larger scale each year - at least for tax purposes.

Scott Warrington

Scott

The Great Oz said:
How much did you put in your pocket last year?
Nothing. I'm married.

Me too, plus two kids in college. Doggone rascals are more expensive than my wife's shoes collection. Her nickname is "Imelda Sunny" which, if word gets back to her that I shared her nickname, bank on never hearing from me again.

S

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
AGI has nothing to do with what is put in a pocket. The amount put in pocket could be much, much less after taxes have been paid or much much more if distribution of profits are made.

TimP

I'm well sure that I lost money....the accountant hasn't finished ours yet. As far as personal I should be getting a few grand back as I did last year....which didn't cover near the loss or the money I borrowed to keep things going. I hope this year I can at least break even, if I can I'll be very happy as I'm already down a few grand.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Chris- Since almost no one above was actually talking about what is actually put in pocket you are in good company.

Is it bad? IMO yes. To know your numbers is more important than taking a technical training class and certainly more than spending time on a bb learning who knows what.

Ken

Chris A

Name
Chris
yeah I know Ken, I'm working diligently to figger out my financials, Steph took a new job that will allow her to help out a lot more around the office, so I'm looking foreward to working on the biz a little (ok a lot) more

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
How much did I put in my pocket last year? About $28,000, but don't tell the owner that. He's been reading the march cleanfax* and giving me shifty looks for the past two weeks. :shock:

*Spotting Employee Scams, a Survival Guide

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom