How much profit should there be in a 10k truckmount?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
floorguy said:
Hoody said:
Ford Fairlane said:
I agree at least $3,000.00.

How much profit do you expect on $10,000.00 worth of cleaning? Why would you expect a manufacturer to work for any less?

I don't know about you but I'm wanting much more than $3,000.00 off of $10,000.00 in my business.

Yet we want to deny a manufacturer from making a decent profit or if they do we call them crooks for ripping us off. :shock:

No kidding. We(cleaners) make 300% profit on a bottle of protector.

would that be watering it down???

cuz swear to god, no matter how i read the bottles, it looks like 50% at best

Fourguard protector is mixed 1:3. With a gallon of RTU you can cover the TPs in 3-4 "normal" sized rooms. If you can't make atleast 60 bucks for protector on 3-4 rooms(you can't tell me you can't in Utah because I did almost every job every day when I was cleaning there), there is something wrong. 60 bucks and change for a gallon of Fourguard. If you're applying a solvent based like Cobbs, charge more to cover the costs.

Name
jack zerkie
I, don,t know Larrys profit on the machine, but I do know this little low cost unit is making me more money than the white magic and the 470D hydramaster with no down time. This unit is lighter in weight and my van gets better mileage and the unit
is a pleasure to use to clean furniture at lower speeds with great results. I have never needed a really big unit for dual wands,so my little operation needs are different than most. I can afford to buy anything I want and pay cash, but my simple mind only like basic and simple.jz

Back
Top Bottom