How Much Upholstery Do You Clean?

Beeks

Name
J.R.
We do about 15-20% upholstery per month, but we do advertise it quite a bit along with our CC and tile cleaning

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Invest in the dry type tool and practice on scraps. For the most part the dry tool will keep you out of trouble especially if you are using lower PH solutions. Two kinds of upholstery:
Standard care-fairly indestructible, can use stronger cleaning solutions and moisture is not as much of a concern
Special care-Natural fabrics, need more neutral solutions and left very dry or you risk problems....many that are not correctable.
Richard. Did I just hear you say that "you need to be left very dry or you risk problems....many that are not correctable?

And your main concern is what upholstery tool I am using?
I am touched.

Well shish Richard............. have you considered getting off the sauce?
:winky:

Last edited:

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Jim I will be at your place in April for the rug work shop with Lisa Wagner. I look forward to learning more about upholstery from you.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ironing board??

If he took that of his '69 Charger what would hold the rear end down on his midnight Piggly Wiggly runs for more aspercreme?

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
After watching live and in person the rapid fire rotary drill cleaning prowess of Gary H. at Mikeyfest I retired all furniture cleaning in my business. No way I can compete with that.

Reactions: hogjowl

galaxytodd

Name
Todd E
Sorry Jim I didnt get a chance to call,I appreciate the help and everything but Im just gonna wait till Im ready.
I got a few more things to get for business before I get into upholstery equip and chemicals,doing alittle at a time.
Ill contact you after if ok.
Thanx again,
Todd

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom