How much upsell do you do per week/month?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Now that exemplifies class- Cheers! Been there myself and while eating humble pie doesn't necc taste so good going down it feels so much better.

steve_64

Now that exemplifies class- Cheers! Been there myself and while eating humble pie doesn't necc taste so good going down it feels so much better.

i spoke off the cuff as usual. sometimes it bites me in the ass.

sorry to hear of your loss ken. losing family is the worse feeling ive ever experienced. it makes humble pie tolerable.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Thanks Steve, I appreciate that. Still kinda numb from it but know the grief will come. I think as I've gotten older I am better at censoring my mouth than I was even 10-20 years ago. Probably heading the other way in another 10 years :-)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
well ive been looking through my records and i can only find one thing on a credit card that may have been it. it probably was and it was a different brian.

im not going to make the same mistake twice so i wont get into who it may have been. my apoligies brian for making the accusation i did. i shouldve researched it first. i think i got confused early on when it first happened. i was dealing with a lot back then. not that its an excuse. i made a mistake. i really thought it was you or i wouldnt have done that.

again i apologize.

Wow... I really appreciate that. Thanks

(No sarcasm)

steve_64

Wow... I really appreciate that. Thanks

(No sarcasm)

to be honest its more selfish. i need to own my mistakes to keep being a better person.to be honest with myself. but i am sorry i did that to you.

ken i went through some tough times starting about 8 years ago. its made me a better person and continues to do so but im still a mess sometimes.

btw i started playing the viola again last fall. played for 3 years as a kid 4th 5th and 6th grade. picked up where i left off. i was just practicing.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Lol fred- Brian prob sent a case of shakes!

Good for you Steve, I still plan to learn piano at some point.

Piano? You better get to it Ken because it WILL take years, to learn and practice, to be good at it. I spent seven years in music school and know music and also practiced my butt off when I was young. I play the cello in case you were wondering.

Cool Steve that you cleared it up....and I guess I didn't mean to MAKE you say who it really was that sold you the junk it was more of a thing where I think Robison's name needed cleared if in fact he didn't sell you the Mex.

steve_64

no problem zee, its why i went and dug up the reciept, to know for sure. it was bugging me too.i shouldve looked it up first but at some point in time i started thinking it was brian r. guess i just had to blow a little smoke the other day and i took it out on brian. sorry again.

but im still going to give ya a hard time brian!:twisted:

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I DOWNsell more than upsell. "You really want to pay me $200 to clean that couch? Why don't you throw the cushion covers in the washing machine and I'll clean the arms for $50."

Gives the customer the option to save some $ and me the time to be productive elsewhere.

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I DOWNsell more than upsell. "You really want to pay me $200 to clean that couch? Why don't you throw the cushion covers in the washing machine and I'll clean the arms for $40."

Gives the customer the option to save some $ and me the time to be productive elsewhere.

Just make sure they won't shrink or otherwise get ruined in the washing machine....."you told us to wash them in the washing machine and now we can't put the covers back on!!!"

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Just make sure they won't shrink or otherwise get ruined in the washing machine....."you told us to wash them in the washing machine and now we can't put the covers back on!!!"

Wash cover in cold water, place cushion in trash bag, place damp cover over trash bag so it dries to fit.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Wash cover in cold water, place cushion in trash bag, place damp cover over trash bag so it dries to fit.

My clients call me to save them time and trouble.

They have busy lives and would never go for this.

Doesn't seem what a pro would do to me.

Would your mechanic say, change your own oil or injectors?

Don't be guilty about charging for your services.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I wouldn't have it any other way Steve :shifty:

We all will, Bri is a walking target but he walks his talk so I respect him and in person he's a great guy.

Yeah, I guess I put myself out there more than most. No good deed goes un ****** with. :neutral:

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
My clients call me to save them time and trouble.

They have busy lives and would never go for this.

Doesn't seem what a pro would do to me.

Would your mechanic say, change your own oil or injectors?

Don't be guilty about charging for your services.

I didn't say I would refuse the job, did I? Customers appreciate an option they hadn't considered.

Why do you think I feel guilty about charging for my services?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
My mechanic would tell me if I needed new tires, tranny service (not that Bawb) or anything else they might see.

Historically mechanics have been accused of dishonesty. So it stands to reason that is really depends on the relationship you establish with the customer.

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom