How much would do you think this set up is worth?

Name
R.J. Povio
2008 GMC 1500 regular/standard wheelbase van...chrome bumpers, pw,pl,cruise in great shape. 60,000 miles. The van was bought used with 30,000 miles on it. Van has 5.3 v8 with a factory tow package. With a 2007 BlueLine Champ TM with 1000hrs TM is in nice shape too. Its a complete turnkey package (hoses,reels, wand, chem rack). I know its a half ton van...which is not heavy duty enough. I am just curious what you guys think it is worth and or what you would be willing to pay. Thanks.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Hi Richard,

Just being able to browse the net and comparing prices for the van they're going for an average of 14-20k, with that mileage. The Champ retail is around 30k, but considering accessories would take it up to around 35-37k retail. If you're selling both as a turnkey package and both are in good working order and cosmetically great, no reason why you couldn't put a 35-39k asking price.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
The Champ was BLUEines small machine no where near 30K. Around 13-14k
Not a great machine. Very little heat.
It was nick named the Chump.
If I had one I would gut the HX and make it all Propane.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Wow Steven leave the pricing to me :) Richard you would be better off parting that out. Someone was not your friend letting you buy a 1/2 ton shorty. You should be able to get 14 for the van from a contractor and maybe 10-12 for the rest of them equipment. You could always ask what you want but I will be hard to sell a 1/2 Ton shorty with a champ in it to anyone that knows better. If someone I knew bought it I would suggest selling the van off and moving the machine to a 1 ton extended.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Contemporary Carpet Clean said:
2008 GMC 1500 regular/standard wheelbase van...chrome bumpers, pw,pl,cruise in great shape. 60,000 miles. The van was bought used with 30,000 miles on it. Van has 5.3 v8 with a factory tow package. With a 2007 BlueLine Champ TM with 1000hrs TM is in nice shape too. Its a complete turnkey package (hoses,reels, wand, chem rack). I know its a half ton van...which is not heavy duty enough. I am just curious what you guys think it is worth and or what you would be willing to pay. Thanks.

$12K

The Champ retail is around 30k,

:shock: 'Dink, did you get any sleep last night...or what...

.L.T.A.

F

FB7777

wow Hoody 35K????

ROTFLMAO

if you're ever ready to actually get set up in this biz, I have a mint 2000 Chevy Van with 150K miles and Butler system with 5000 hours that I'll let you have for a measily 25K :shock:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
meAt said:
Contemporary Carpet Clean said:

$12K

The Champ retail is around 30k,

:shock: 'Dink, did you get any sleep last night...or what...

.L.T.A.

No I f'd up and apparently was looking at prices of a Titan or therm wave. :oops: You're all welcome for the entertainment. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom