How much would you charge to clean this?

Mikey P

Administrator
Beach house of course...

sect.png

Reactions: LCCFL

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
so?

Arms are the easiest part imo..
Usually the dirtiest part of any piece. Fewer of them should make the project go easier, provided that material cleans easy.

I've always found the outside back and arms to be the easiest. Little need for precondition, one pass cleaning.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
In Ca, Tx or Fl?
Yes.
The view reminds me of Holywood hills but somewhere in California...a good zip code.
Just my observation that this guy isn't going to call a bargain cleaner.
It's a picture...I don't actually know anything more than that.

Mikey P

Administrator
Yes.
The view reminds me of Holywood hills but somewhere in California...a good zip code.
Just my observation that this guy isn't going to call a bargain cleaner.
It's a picture...I don't actually know anything more than that.
I meant, have you charged differently in your various locations?

Jack Malick is sitting in Malibu, fyi

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Looks like aprox 36 feet. 720 for the body and seat cushions, 135 for the loose cushions, 427 for protector. Total $1272. Price subject to change depending on actual size.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I meant, have you charged differently in your various locations?

Jack Malick is sitting in Malibu, fyi
Yes. So I under bid it.
Even when I started I had a price for the Student Housing Property Managers and the area where I lived Goleta/Santa Barbara. I also did a lot of work in Montecito... different prices there.

In Florida I had prices for Cape Coral and Fort Myers where I lived. Different prices for Naples and Marco Island.

Here I am mostly surrounded by wealthy people and really just have those prices. I am surprised sometimes when I show up to a modest house and they went for my price. Staying local as well. Not just your Cleaner...I'm your neighbor. This might be the best place for business I have ever lived but... I'm not that young guy anymore so higher prices are a filter for the Customers I actually want. Enjoying my life here more, grand kids, horses, golf club, daily gym. I am also focused more on sealing. Maybe in a couple years that is all I do...maybe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom