How not to handle owner feed back on negative reviews..

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Good rule to follow is throw out the top 10% and bottom 10% of your reviews. What you have left will give you an accurate picture of how your clients perceive your business. If you still have a bunch of stellar (or horrible) reviews after skimming off the top and bottom, then you know if you need to keep up what you're doing, or make some changes.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
John is one of my competitors. He runs a very good operation and is quite successful.

Knowing some of the local scene, I'm just dying to know which competitor wrote the bad review of his company.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
John is one of my competitors. He runs a very good operation and is quite successful.

Knowing some of the local scene, I'm just dying to know which competitor wrote the bad review of his company.

My computer geek "friend" wouldn't tell me. I cant say too much about "deep throat" (a Nixon era reference) but the reviewer's "electronic foot print" showed they were from a competitors computer and That is why they are filtered. But a few years ago Yahoo's "deep throat" slipped gave me a hint-- and it wasn't you Ofer. I cant remember the name now but they went out of business-- "you reap what you sow"

Thank you Ofer for the kind words-- You are the only person I recommended to the prospects and customers I like... I refer the crazies to the bottom feeders.. haha

Good nite-- its my bedtime here in Thailand.

Reactions: ruff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom