How often do bust out the...

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
AIR MOVERS?

Just in case you were getting bored. Here's a few Air Mover pic's for your viewing pleasure:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Shoot to thrill....
Great to see you using airmovers, not many do. I wouldn't be placing an area rug over freshly cleaned wall to wall, not going to dry properly and risk of bleeding from the rug to the carpet. You need to stack the cushions, preferably on a tarp, spread out more to dry properly. Placing a wet rug on a laminate floor to dry is just asking for problems. You haven't wiped up the water along the edges. Sometimes you will get away with it but one day it will bite you big.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
im thinking he cleaned the rug on top of the carpet but not the carpet under it. I do that all the time.

What I noticed it was the same 5 air movers in each picture but gives the impression he had about 30 on that job.

Reactions: Giorgio
Name
Jeff T
Th
Great to see you using airmovers, not many do. I wouldn't be placing an area rug over freshly cleaned wall to wall, not going to dry properly and risk of bleeding from the rug to the carpet. You need to stack the cushions, preferably on a tarp, spread out more to dry properly. Placing a wet rug on a laminate floor to dry is just asking for problems. You haven't wiped up the water along the edges. Sometimes you will get away with it but one day it will bite you big.
Thats the eye of a 35 plus year veteran.....

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
im thinking he cleaned the rug on top of the carpet but not the carpet under it. I do that all the time.

What I noticed it was the same 5 air movers in each picture but gives the impression he had about 30 on that job.

Hey Sassy,

We didn't clean under that area rug. Also, I try never to over wet too.

Good eye, it's the same 5 air movers and the pictures were taken at different houses.

One of those pics is from the inside of an RV after applying a water based fabric protector. The woman lives in it full time when she's not traveling out of the country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom