How often do you raid your customer's garage?

Mikey P

Administrator
This loose tile was still 85% covered in thinset. Rather than chipping it off and risk cracking it, I raided the customers garage and used his bench mounted grinding/ cutting wheel to ( easily) remove it all.
Ill be bringing my high speed, hand held, cutting wheel with me on all future tile repair projects..
$49 or so at HD....

I got countless garage raiding stories but this is the latest...

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I went out to a ranch the other day to pick up a rug. The lady led me into a barn to get the rug. I was in mid sentence taking when I suddenly stopped and could not find any words to come out of my mouth. I was in a bit of shock. When she led me into this barn, I was surrounded by over 200 vintage motorcycles of all types. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

I told her, "I'm sorry, but I'm a bit distracted by all these bikes and I can't seem to make complete sentences anymore." She replied, "Oh, are you into motorcycles?" She then told me her ex used to race motorcycles and she ended up with them all, just sitting in the barn. Wish I snapped a pic.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I went out to a ranch the other day to pick up a rug. The lady led me into a barn to get the rug. I was in mid sentence taking when I suddenly stopped and could not find any words to come out of my mouth. I was in a bit of shock. When she led me into this barn, I was surrounded by over 200 vintage motorcycles of all types. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

I told her, "I'm sorry, but I'm a bit distracted by all these bikes and I can't seem to make complete sentences anymore." She replied, "Oh, are you into motorcycles?" She then told me her ex used to race motorcycles and she ended up with them all, just sitting in the barn. Wish I snapped a pic.
How many did you buy?

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
How many did you buy?
There was a Kawasaki Enduro I was eyeing. Looked to be Late 70's or so. But I can't afford any more toys. I now have a landscaper to pay every month.

1601005889280.png

Reactions: Cleanworks

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

There is a story there I’m sure.

Anyone who loved bikes so much to have 200 of them...and now the ex has them out in a barn?

That must have been one ugly divorce ....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom