How to become a guru

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field."

-JB-

Name
JB
I always thought an expert was someone that could foresee possible problems before they arise.

And hopefully prevent them.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I'm right with Bill on this one. That is assuming you learn from those mistakes.

The desire to help others prevent costly and potentially business ending mistakes that they themselves have made is what drives the best of the "experts" to share their knowledge.

I look at the majority of the people who share their experience and help here and put them in the that category. Even with some of the good natured teasing and occasional not-so-good natured abuse, the bottom line is that anyone with a legitimate question will get help beyond measure here.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
billyeadon said:
An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field."
I cheerfully admit that much of SFS came from the boneheaded mistakes I made over a 20 year period AND the ingenious tricks I came up with to recuperate from said errors.

Island Boy
http://www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

BS BTW, Billy, that is one scary avatar. That may be yet another one of "your mistakes in a very narrow field."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom