How to get rich & piss off the competition!

Becker

Name
Becker
Find where he lives and put your sign in his front yard..

Or print up 100 or so.. same as his, everything the same.. But the price 1/4 as much... Groupon his ass!

Put them everywhere..

You can get 100 for $75.00

Much much cheaper than the video system to protect you from egg attacks.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
There, i fixed the picture and removed the phone number.

guess i don't have anything better to do with my time than screw with illegal sign guys!!!

Besides, i get a rush out of pulling over at busy intersections and tearing/knocking them down in broad daylight!!! ( unlick the pricks who puts them up in the middle of the night). I especially love the really high ones! They get the pinada treatment with my grandi groomer!!!

There ain't no shame in tearing down illegal signs.

signs_illegal.jpg

do you know how much fun my grandi groomer and i could have with a pole like this!!!
pic_pole_signs2.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
George, don't waste your time.

You're not tearing down these signs while driving in the company vehicle are you?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Brian R said:
If I have to explain it....You won't understand.

There's SO much difference......... Lowball gropeone and lowball advertising :roll: :roll: :roll:

Same shit , different pile. I'm still torn- are you a leech or a vulture? shiteatinggrin

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Willy P said:
[quote="Brian R":1oj3hsgd]If I have to explain it....You won't understand.

There's SO much difference......... Lowball gropeone and lowball advertising :roll: :roll: :roll:

Same shit , different pile. I'm still torn- are you a leech or a vulture? shiteatinggrin[/quote:1oj3hsgd]

Willy you're an ignorant slut.

Think of the demographics dumbass.....one signs up the other sees signs.

You know there's a difference....you're just a shit disturber.

Nice talkin to ya. :mrgreen:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Thinking about ordering a few to clutter the yards of some clients.

This post has shown me the impact they can make by seeing how much excitement it generated here.

The cleaners all said they were getting noticed.

No price of course on mine.

More just saying something like, My carpets look great!!

http://www.yardsigns.org/polycoat.html

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Signs in the yard are a bad deal unless you just built the house, the roof or the lanscape.

I don't see the point in it.

If you do a sign, it needs to be a billboard.

purecleanrexburg.jpg

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Hatfields and McCoys- I expected the pictures of the hiomes to be in trailer parks. I'm trying to figure who is more pathetic, the one putting up the signs or the one using a grandi groomer to take them down. :shock:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
the one using a grandi groomer to take them down is by far the more pathetic entrepreneur.....
the one that is putting them up...at least shows that he will go to any means to GET business.....
however the one that is taking them down is WASTING his time that HE could be putting into growing he OWN business!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I make it a point to never screw with another mans business directly.

Sure, I might compete with him and thereby making him lose money. But that's just capitalism at work.

Now if his signs are scattered all over my front lawn....etc....there is always a line to be crossed.

On the other hand....if I see litter in my neighborhood I pick it up and throw it away.

Nothing says "ghetto" like a bunch of crappy signs on a pole or stuck in the grass on a corner.

So as you can see, I'm torn. lol

If it's cluttering my neighborhood......I'm leaning

If it's just hatred for another cleaning and their advertising ethics.....I'm leaning the other way.

Judgment call.

PS. Either way, you wouldn't see me on the corner swinging a grandy groomer like a mongoloid. !gotcha!

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Ken Snow said:
Hatfields and McCoys- I expected the pictures of the hiomes to be in trailer parks. I'm trying to figure who is more pathetic, the one putting up the signs or the one using a grandi groomer to take them down. :shock:

I'll answer that question.

When tearing down signs using my grandi groomer I pretend to be Bruce Lee with a fighting stick. (you can quote me on that!!!!) shiteatinggrin :oops:

so obviously the one's tearing down signs are more pathetic!!!

There!!! are you happy now Ken?

hahahaha shiteatinggrin

Cheers!

bruce_lee_nunchucks_by_mexpiratered-d34jzmm.jpg

time for me to go kick Chuck Norris a$$ again!!! (uhm.. i mean go tear down some signs)
collegehumor.7a14317d74935905d1b8bbb4a695228f.jpg

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Brian R said:
:lol:

4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIe1P0Y50HA4]

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOOOO FUNNY!!!

i actually got tears from laughing so hard...

Yup! that's pretty much me at the busiest intersections in town.

randy

Name
Randy
If you are going to waste time taking down illegal signs, google the number on them and relocate them to the posters front yard after defacing them. He will get the message.

dday

Ken Snow said:
Hatfields and McCoys- I expected the pictures of the homes to be in trailer parks. I'm trying to figure who is more pathetic, the one putting up the signs or the one using a grandi groomer to take them down. :shock:

bob vawter said:
the one using a grandi groomer to take them down is by far the more pathetic entrepreneur.....
the one that is putting them up...at least shows that he will go to any means to GET business.....
however the one that is taking them down is WASTING his time that HE could be putting into growing he OWN business!

I cannot imagine how bad things would have to be for me to feel threatened by these signs. And things would have to be very bad indeed, and my self esteem beaten very low for me to be motivated to spend even one minute taking such a sign down - and then to brag about it on a public forum! And let me tell you brother, I have had a couple of bad, bad years - from mid 2008 to mid 2010 was as tough as I have seen, and this spring has been no picnic either. But as bad as it got, my reaction to those signs in my area was that it would make me smile and remind me to get my flyer insert ready for the newspaper.

You are losing opportunity and gaining nothing through your unhealthy focus on these signs. Do something positive for yourself, and waste not one second trying to inflict negative results on someone else.

And I am on the side of the sign guy - like bob "mr insert" vawter said, the sign guy is focused on building his business, while you two are focused not on building your own, but on tearing down someone else's.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
like bob "mr insert" vawter
call me names..but THAT decision to do the inserts...
changed my life.....like a third stage booster rocket!

the part that was so great was that they made a mistake and sent them into the WRONG area....
i was SO pissed....
till my phone lit up
lik an all nite liquor store......... :shock:

dday

bob vawter said:

the part that was so great was that they made a mistake and sent them into the WRONG area....
i was SO pissed....
till my phone lit up

I wasn't calling you names - back a number of years ago, you may or may not recall, in the days before Mikeysboard when the boards were just red and blue, you and I spoke on the phone. You were the one who suggested to me that I give inserts a try. They've worked like a charm for the most part, except for when nothing seemed to work when the economy got knocked back on the ropes. So don't misread me, Bob ... when I call you "Mr. Insert" it is meant as a compliment, much like when I refer to Ken Raddon as "Mr. Flyer," as it was his flyer kit and advice coupled with your insert advice that really got me going early on.

Burtz

I wonder if you would like it the guy followed you around and ACED with your business
if you agree or not of his business model trying to take food out of his mouth is very low

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Burtz said:
I wonder if you would like it the guy followed you around and ACED with your business
if you agree or not of his business model trying to take food out of his mouth is very low
Jeebus Burtz - we're on the same page on this one.
You ain't goin' all soft and liberal on me are ya?
I'm thankful I don't worry about the competition like that. A confidant business person doesn't act like a 13 year old delinquent. unless they're pushing Brian's buttons

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
bob vawter said:

i was SO pissed....
till my phone lit up

Newspaper inserts? Isn't there a $10,000 minimum to do ANYTHING in the paper?

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Re: Re: How to get rich & piss off the competition!

B&BGaryC said:
[quote="bob vawter":329q872u]

i was SO pissed....
till my phone lit up

Newspaper inserts? Isn't there a $10,000 minimum to do ANYTHING in the paper?[/quote:329q872u]

I spent $800 I didn't have putting 5000 inserts in our newspaper. Not only Zero jobs but Zero calls period, nothing, nada.

Could be the insert sucked but it's one I consistently get 3-6 jobs for every 1000 put out door to door.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
B&BGaryC said:
[quote="bob vawter":31tw6ldx]

i was SO pissed....
till my phone lit up

Newspaper inserts? Isn't there a $10,000 minimum to do ANYTHING in the paper?[/quote:31tw6ldx]
back when i DID THAT....
it was $250.00/10,000.......i even took THAT out in trade!

NEWSPAPER INK....UGGGGGGGG :twisted:

cleann4kids

George,

I do the same, pull them as I see them

I look at it this way , I'm saving the cleaners a ticket!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom